the boy that ordered oj

[i've been waitressing for about 2 years. ive had many experiences. for example, jealous girlfriends being mad that i took their boyfriends order, creepy old men, nice ladies, but the worst of all, karen's.]

it was 7AM. your alarm was being a total pain in the ass. you really, i mean r e a l l y did not want to go to work today. it was monday, the world has a record of disliking mondays. one of your co-workers katie kept blowing up your phone. you didn't even have to look at your phone to know it was her, you just knew. every morning she'd blow up your phone telling you to get up. to be honest, you thought she only did it because you were her ride to and from work, but whatever.

you grab your phone, replying with a: "IM UP KATIE!" and then carried on with the morning.

~

you arrived at work and clock in with katie, being the first ones to clock in, meant you had to open up and get the restaurant up and running. you did waitressing while katie worked in the kitchen.

~

it was 9:45, when a group of guys walked in. you decide to take the first table this morning, so you go up to them and ask the basic questions. how many there were, and if they wanted a table or booth. there were 4 guys, one of the guys with black curly hair said "hi, good morning theres 4 of us, and we would like a table." you smile, get the menus, and show them to their table.

they sit down while you place the silverware, napkins, and menus on the table. when they're all settled you say nicely, "good morning, my name is y/n and i will be taking our order. let's get you all started with something to drink."

they all say their orders and then you lay eyes on the last boy. he was pale, greenish eyes, dark brown long but short wavy hair, with pink plump lips forming a small but sweet smile, and he was wearing a black sweater. he was so handsome. "orange juice please." he says kindly. snapping you out of your thoughts causing you to write down the last drink on the notepad. "alright, i'll be right back with your drinks. please take your time." you walk away ready to tell katie the boy you just saw.

timmys pov:
"dude." josh nudges me. "uh what?" i say looking at him confused. "you're definitely into her." he says looking at me with the biggest most childish smile on his face. "i do not know what you're talking about." i say defensively crossing my arms. "listen, we can all tell you're into her." micheal interrupts him, "just write your number on a napkin or something if she has a boyfriend she'll ignore you, if she's into you, she'll text you." rafael also jumps in "it's worth a shot." i mean, they were right. she was pretty, very pretty. so i gave in and did it. "i'm leaving it on the table for when we pay." i say. "nah dude leave it in the bill book."
[end of timmys pov]

you rush into the kitchen giving zach the ticket with the order on it. "katie!" you yell for her. "over here!" she says. you walk over to her and she's prepping for lunch. "what..?" she asks so confused on why you have that huge smile on your face. "i just saw the cutest guy ever!!!" you squeal. "you girls are weird." says justin the head chef. "oh shut up, go do something." says katie while rolling her eyes. he walks away in annoyance. "soooo what does he look like?" you give her a description and when you finish, she simply says, "girl shoot your shot what are you doing." like if it's that easy.

"i'm wayyyyy out of his league, he either has a girlfriend, or he's not into me." you say leaning on the counter. she turns to you with the most disappointed face. "give him your number or i will." she looks at you with the most mischievous smile. "y/n the drinks for table 34 are ready." you hear justin call out. "byeeee!" you say cheerfully. you get the tray of drinks and bring them out.

~

it's time to get the bill from table 34 and you still haven't gave him your number. the cute guy hands you the bill book and smiles. you take it and say "have a nice day." afterwards walking away. you regret not having the guts to give the guy your number until you open the bill book.

there's a napkin with a note written in pen,
"hey, i'm timothée (the one with the black sweater) i think you're cute and would like to get to know you.
my number is: ***-***-****"
"OMGGGGGG!!!" you squeal causing the whole dining room to look at you in confusion. "sorry." you say nervously and apologize.

you basically run to the kitchen to tell katie, while pulling out your phone to text the number.

A/N
i hope you guys enjoyed this, i thought it was creative. also sorry for the long chapter. i got into it 😂 also idk if it's just me but i love mondays🤷🏽‍♀️