late nights

[the night sky drowned the earth with darkness]

you were curled up in your covers, reading a book waiting for timothée to get out of the shower. eventually, you got bored of flipping pages so you closed the book placing your book mark on the page you left off, and opening up snapchat to text your friends.

you hear the water stop running and a few minutes later, you see timothée shirtless with a towel wrapped low on his waist, and his curly hair dripping water around with his every movement.

your eyes can't help but trail his every move.

he walks to the closet and takes out a white t-shirt paired with black shorts.

he notices your staring and smirks at you causing you to look away flustered.

"i got promoted today." he announces finally breaking the silence sitting on the edge of the bed fully dressed.

you turn to him with a look of pure shock not expecting the news, rushing to sit with him at the edge of the bed.

when you meet him, you cup his cheek and looking deeply into his eyes. "i knew you could do it."

he places his hand on yours and smiles. "thank you for always believing in me love."

A/N:
i know this one is short but thank you so so so much for 450 reads. when i started writing, i never thought anyone would ever read it or let alone like it. i'm in pure shock and happiness✨💕.