can i do your makeup?

"timmy! i just had one of the best ideas ever, can i do your makeup?" you ask excitedly.

timmy frowns at the thought, automatically thinking no for an answer.

"i love you, but no i don't want that stuff on my face y/n." he says in the sweetest way possible.

you groan not pleased with his response.

"you don't have to be upset." he says looking at you with a side eye.

"hmm... well i've decided to be upset." you pout and turn away from him on purpose.

he scoots over to you and places a his hand on your thigh while looking up to you, "if i say yes will you be happy?"

your eyes lit up with his question. "yes yes!"

he gets up from the bed and sits down at your desk. "alright but can i pick what i want?"

you let out a small giggle before nodding.

while he gets comfortable on the chair, you start off by getting out the base products for his new look.

halfway into the process, he blurts out, "y/n you're so pretty did you know that?" he catches you by surprise. "thank you timmy, but don't talk or im gonna mess up."

"i don't care if you mess up, i love just getting to sit here looking at you all focused, did you know you're adorable when you're focused?"

"no, but did you know you're the sweetest boyfriend ever?"

even with the coats of blush that he had on, you could tell he was burning up behind all of it.

he leans in and kisses you. "timmy!"  you laugh and playfully push him away.

"alright all done!" he turns to look at himself in the mirror and can't help but burst out laughing.

"what is it?" you asked offended.

"i love how the eyeshadow makes my eyes pop, but y/n i look absolutely ridiculous. please get this off me!"

you get out your phone and start snapping pictures catching him off guard. "noooo!" he says reaching out for your phone. he picks you up and gently throws you onto the bed before tickling you as he hovers over you.

he grabs your phone, but instead of deleting the pictures he just says, "i'm beautiful." sarcastically.

"damn right you are."

A/N:
i hope you enjoyedddd😚🤚🏼