rumors

rumors, no one likes them. expect the people that like to gossip. i'm glad to say, i'm not one of them.

you walk into the building that you like to call hell, also known as highschool. there had been rumors that timothée was cheating on you. of course you trusted him, but he had a past of being unfaithful to his girlfriends.

"hey y/n!" your best friend rushes to catch up with you. "what natalie?" you ask her clearly not in the mood. "sis don't give me that attitude, yes i heard about the rumors but that doesn't mean you get to be mad at me about it." she fires back. you turn to face her, "nat, you know i love you, but leave me alone." you walk away being in fear of possibly losing your friendship, but you didn't care about anything today.

~

the bell rings and you go to your first period which was french. you didn't have this class with timothée which you thought wasn't worth looking forward to, but today you felt differently. you walk down the strictly straight rows of desks and sit at the farthest one at the back of the room. "bien classe, aujourd'hui nous allons commencer une nouvelle section de vocabulaire alors ouvrez vos cahiers à une toute nouvelle page." (alright class, today we are going to start a new section of vocabulary so open your notebooks to a brand new page) you zip open your black jansport backpack and get out your french notebook, opening it to a brand new page. the teacher begins writing the new vocabulary words on the white board when your phone rings.

you take your phone out of your pocket silencing it quickly to make sure the teacher wouldnt try to take it away, you look at your phone. it was an unknown number. weird you thought to yourself. you open the text and seeing it horrified you. the rumors were true.

unknown

should've believed what people
were telling you sweetheart.
-xoxo millie.

[read 8:20 am]

[read 8:20 am]

who the fuck is that! so they were true. the rumors were fucking true. you raise your hand hoping that the teacher would turn around and see you. but with your luck she didn't, so you called out trying to sound politely, "miss ruela, puis-je s'il vous plaît aller aux toilettes?" (may i please go to the restroom?) she turns around with the black EXPO marker in her hand, "oui." (yes.)

you rush out of your desk with her approval to leave the classroom. you know timothées first period, so you didn't even have to search for him. you go to HALLWAY A, leading to the main staircase, you march up the stairs, but with your surprise you didn't even need to search for him any longer.

there he was, with her. the same girl in the photo. making out in the middle of the staircase. classy.
timothée is startled to see you that he jumps back and automatically puts the, it's not what it looks like face on. which was exactly what he said. you didn't want to hear his lame excuses. you turn around running down the stairs hoping he didn't follow you, but he did.

"Y/N!" he starts shouting, but you didn't care. your eyes were filled with tears, you were starting to turn red, and the worst of all, you were so angry. how could he do this to you? you trusted him. you ran as fast as you could down the hallway. knowing he was running after you. "y/n let me explain!" he exclaims while grabbing onto your arm. "explain what how your tongue accidentally shoved itself into a other girls mouth? oh please, fuck off.

you get out of his grip and start to walk away again, but that's when you start to feel dizzy even more dizzy by the second, his voice starts to muffle, it's getting harder to walk as you became weaker by the second, and then everything went black.

A/N
i am definitely making a pt.2 to this!! but i don't know if the french was perfect, i used google translate and i hope i didn't offend anyone w that. <3 but we all know our boy timmy would never cheat he's too much of a sweetheart!🥺