rumors pt2.

you wake up to a loud beeping sound. you slowly open your eyes, when you're on the verge of opening them, a bright light causes you to blink harshly.

after a few minutes, you're able to open them, you see a regretful timothée sitting on a white plastic chair next to you. you come to your senses, and realize you're in a hospital bed.

"w-what am i doing here," you ask fearfully. he hears your voice, he takes his hands off his mouth, and gets up quickly. when he's about to open his mouth, your mom rushes into your hospital room. "what happened!" she says in a stern way. "ma'am you can't be in here right now." says a nurse rushing behind her. "what do you mean i can't be with her? she's my daughter! i have a right to be here so get the fucking doctor and tell me what is wrong with my baby!" she yells at the nurse. your mom always had a bad temper, which you got from her, but in this situation you were glad she had it.

the nurse was about to argue back, but she just sighed and walked away while closing the door slowly. "my baby!" your mom exclaims while running to you. she kisses your forehead and you can feel her anxiety through her touch. she looks into your y/e/c and asks you what happened. timothée is just standing at the edge of your hospital bed looking at you and your mother, face red, trembling.

you remember clearly what happened, but you didn't feel like hearing your mom yelling and scolding timothée , so you simply said, "i don't remember mom." she sighs. "don't worry the doctor is coming soon and we're going to figure out what's wrong." you softly smile at her feeling weak trying to not
show any sign of sadness. "are you comfortable? do you need water? are you hungry? do you need me to fluff your pillow? do you need to use the restroom?" she asks rushing. "i'm fine mom." you simply say to her making it almost believable.

her phone starts to ring, she kisses you one more time on your forehead and takes out her phone. "it's your father." she says. "i'm going to step out real quick." she turns to timothée and says, "take care of my baby."she then walks out of the room. you see her walking down the hallway through the small glass window on the door,phone in her hand, clearly upset.

"y/n..." timothée softly says. you turn to look at him. "get out, the audacity you have to stand there acting like you're the victim is ridiculous. we're over and i don't want anything to do with you." you say keeping eye contact. "no." he says. "listen i honestly don't care what you have to say, i did nothing but love you, care for you, be there for you, try to make you the happiest, even if i wasn't. i always put you before me ALWAYS!" you're on the verge of tears, but you don't want to show him how upset you are. "so get out and we're over. "no" timothée says again but reaching for your hand. you swat your hand away. "get out before i make someone drag you out."

his eyes become dark and weary. he gives you one last look and walks out of the room.

A/N
sorry for another sad chapter:(