congratulations

"you know" you say putting the wine glass onto the glass coffee table. "i'm really proud of you timmy."

he looks up at you and smiles, hearing that you were rewarding him made him feel even more proud of himself and what he's become. what mattered the most was that it came from the girl that was there for him when nobody else was, the girl that was his shoulder to cry on, and the girl he was madly in love with.

"thank you." he replied shyly. he always got shy and nervous whenever someone complimented him, even if it was you, but you loved it.

"what about you?" he spoke up. "how's your modeling?"

"good i guess." you chuckle to yourself.

"what does that mean?" he asks with furrowed eyebrows.

"i mean, like-" you pause. "i don't know."

you space out and look around, analyzing the living room letting your mind wander.

"hello?" timothée waves his hand in front of your face.

"i'm sorry i was just thinking."

"about?"

you lock eyes with him, "nothing important."

"are you sure?" he asks concerned.

"yes i promise timmy, now let's cuddle." you move closer to him and hide your face into his chest feeling the happiest you've felt in awhile.

A/N:
sorry for not updating yesterday! i was hiking and i got home super tired so i fell asleep early😚✨ ANDDD OMGG 900 READS?!?!?! TYSMMM