interview

YOUR POV
[throughout the whole day, timothée and you have had a bunch of interviews. you both were starring in a film together playing each other's love interests.]

"timothée, y/n, how are you both today?" the interviewer asked and smiled at the both of you.

"i'm fine thank you." you say while timmy nods in agreement.

"wonderful, now i just have one big main question. tell me about your new film dark days, because by the trailer it seems amazing and i'm so excited to watch it." the interviewer says with obvious excitement in his voice.

"well, it is about a girl named juliann, which i play. she has an ability to freeze time, until one day it goes wrong."

timothée also adds, "and her love interest liam, stays frozen, juliann has to find a way on how to save him."

"interesting, i love it!" the interviewers full attention turns to you.

"so y/n, you are just so beautiful, have you ever considered doing anything else besides acting?"

"oh thank you, like modeling?" you ask trying to seem comfortable.

"yes exactly that!"

"well.. i've never considered it, but yet again thank you."

timothée clears his throat causing the interviewer to glare at him.

"well i've heard rumors that you and timothée are together, is that so?"

"well-"

timothée cuts you off obviously annoyed.

"we are not dating, but we were both interested in each other."

"oh, what a shame y/n, i'd definitely go out with you if i had the chance to."

you look at him with a confused look, not expecting this interviewer to full on hit on you.

"oh?"

__________________

after a very dry, awkward, and weird interview, it's finally over. "well i think we're done here, it was nice to meet you y/n, i'm steve by the way."

"nice to meet you as well steve."

steve shakes your hand and walks to the camera man.

"what the heck?" timothée says turning to you.

"i know how is he going to say that after you obviously said that we're interested in each-other."

"let's just go." timothée says getting up and reaching for your hand.

"i tried my best to keep my cool, but you're mine y/n and i can't wait till we can tell the world we're dating."

A/N:
i don't know how i feel about this one, i was going to make it more detailed but i haven't been feeling well, so enjoy this🎶✨