the ex

YOUR POV:

[timothée and you were both dancing with booming music, flashing lights, beers in hand, singing in each other's faces alcohol soaring through your systems.]

the end of the song came near as you both calmed down, breathing heavily against one another's faces.

moving in while you both giggled, you placed the tip of your fingers on his jaw, allowing you two to kiss gently.

that was until someone bumped into you, recognizing her right away.

"oh hey, sorry." she mumbles as she took another swing of beer.

you smiled at her and nod not wanting to cause a scene.

not shortly, she broke eye contact with you and shot a long glare at timothée.

"can i talk to you for a minute?" she asks him briefly.

he looks at you for approval, you just nod telling him to go. his hand leaves your waist as he follows the brunette through the crowd.

feeling uncomfortable on the dance floor alone, you walk to the kitchen where you spot one of timothée's friends.

sighing you stand next to him slumping against the counter.

he looks at you with a concerned look, "you alright?"

you nod looking down fidgeting with your fingers.

"can i ask you a question?" you look up tilting your head at him.

he nods.

"do you think um.. jade still likes timothée?"

jackson looks at you with raised eyebrows. "honestly, i don't know. why?"

"she asked to talk to him, should i be worried?"

he looks at you for a moment, biting the inside of his cheek before answering.

"uhhh. i think you should be fine, look they're right there."

you look to see where he was pointing seeing timothée and jade walk off into a room.

_______________

"i think i'm going to go home." you informed him throwing away your beer.

it had been at least 30 minutes and timothée still hadn't come back. it hurt you knowing he was with jade, but you tried to ease your mind by leaving.

A/N:
i'm going to do a pt2. to this 🥰