the ex pt.2

YOUR POV:

(this is a long chapter)

i leave jackson behind, hesitate wether or not to actually leave timothée with her, i trusted him of course, but i knew she had other intentions.

i walk past the crowd and have started to grow annoyed of the loud music as it gave me a headache. i feel a strong grip taking my arm making me freak out until i saw it was timmy.

"we need to go." he says sternly not letting go.

"what's wrong?" i ask but he doesn't answer, he proceeds to drag me out of the party.

we reach his car, and he opens the door waiting impatiently for me to get in. "i'm not getting in until you tell me what happened." i say crossing my arms.

"y/n get in and i'll tell you."

i get in and he slams the door shut rushing over to the passengers seat.

his hands grip the steering wheel angrily, trying his best to keep his emotions controlled as he drives out of the driveway.

"alright i'll tell you." he says finally speaking up. "so we were talking at first and it was fine, she was just telling me how she's been going through a lot with her family, and how i knew how to comfort her, so i did."

"and?"

"and s-she kissed me."

these words made me whip my head to look at him clearly, "what..the..fuck?"

"y/n it's not that big of a deal it was a mistake okay."

"you have to be joking right now, it's not a big deal that your ex girlfriend that you dated and you were IN LOVE just kissed you?" i fire back not leaving my gaze from him.

"she was drunk, i was just a bit tipsy, and i kissed her back until i realized it was wrong and i went to find you i promise i'm angry at myself for it."

"that does not justify what you did timothée! you being tipsy does not change the fact that you knew you have a girlfriend, you knew what you two had, you knew how she possibly could feel something for you!"

"fuck y/n cut me some slack!" he hits the top of the steering wheel making me flinch.

"don't you dare try to make it seem like i'm making a big deal what if i kissed kyle huh?"

he rolls his eyes.

"y/n you just need to calm down it's not like i technically cheated on you."

"oh really you might as well have kept kissing her so you could've technically cheated on me."

"you literally embarrassed me with jackson, he saw me while i was looking for you. he told me that you asked him if you should let's say, quote on quote be worried about me being with jade. do you know how bad that looks that you didn't trust me?"

"i did trust you, and i'm sorry that i asked one fucking thing." i throw my hands up in frustration.

"just calm down."

"pull over." i finally snap.

"i'm not pulling over." he says continuing to drive down the road.

"pull the fuck over or i swear to-"

"you swear what?"

i say nothing trying to not freak out even more.

"exactly, it's literally 2 am, as much as i'm mad at you, i don't want anything to happen to you.

that does it. he's mad?

i open the car door catching him off guard. "what the fuck y/n close the door are you fucking crazy!" he yells beginning to slow down and pull over.

"i can't be in this car with you right now." i jump out of the car slamming the door behind me.

"y/n no don't do this listen we can talk." he says finally realizing what he did, but it was too late for that.

i begin walking down the road as he slowly drives beside me.

"please just get in im sorry okay."

i ignored him.

"it's starting to rain y/n."

he was right, small droplets were starting to fall from the sky.

he gets out of the car and picks me up.

"put me down timothée!"

he ignores me and puts me in the backseat.

A/N:
this chapter was so long i'm sorry😔 butttttt thank you so much for all the support! <3 (making a part 3 to this)