35.6

"This is what 100 million buys?" Hobbs asks as he stands a few feet behind Dom. Elena wakes from the voice that isn't Dom's. "It wasn't hard to find you, Toretto."

"I wasn't hiding," Dom says as he turns to look at Hobbs.

"How's the life of the retired international criminal?" Hobbs asks as he walks over to Dom.

"I like it here. It's quiet," Dom answers him with a smile. "Nice weather, and no extradition. So what are you doing here, cop?"

"Last Tuesday, a team of highly coordinated drivers took down an entire military convoy in Russia," Hobbs explains.

"I don't do cold weather," Dom tells him.

"I know it wasn't you," Hobbs replies. "But you're going to help me catch the team responsible." Elena walks outside before cocking her gun. "And you ain't gonna need that."

"You can't touch him, Hobbs. You've got no powers..." Elena starts.

"I'm not here to extradite anyone," Hobbs tells her. "See, he's going to come voluntarily. As a matter of fact, he's going to beg me." Dom looks at Hobbs confused. "These were taken a week ago." Hobbs hands Dom a file. "I'll see you out front." Dom opens the file as Elena watches Hobbs walk away. Dom tenses up at the picture he sees.

"It's Letty, isn't it?" Elena asks him as she walks over, looking at the picture. "And Bree?"

"It's impossible," Dom says as Elena looks at him shocked, knowing they had seen Bree six months ago.

"If that was my husband, if there was a chance, no matter how small, I would go," Elena says before Dom pulls her into a hug.

Dom walks outside to find Hobbs waiting.

"I'm going to need everything, all the info you got," Dom says as he leans against his car.

"You'll get it when the team gets it," Hobbs tells him.

"No team," Dom says with a shake of his head. "This is going to have to be me alone."

"It's not that simple," Hobbs explains. "The crew we're after, they hit like thunder and disappear like smoke. You go in alone, you won't ever touch them. I've been chasing this guy across four continents and 12 countries, and believe me, the last damn place I want to be right now is on your front doorstep, selling Girl Scout cookies. I need your help, Dom. I need your team."