Feburary 14, 2004

It's been sixteen years since Layla was adopted. Layla has confined in Rosalie and Alice about her crush on Emmett. She just didn't know that Emmett had plans to ask her out. Layla decided on a beautiful pink dress as she didn't have plans. "Layla?" She turned and smiled as she saw Emmett.

"Hi."

"Can I come in?" He asked. Layla nodded as he walked in. "Happy Valentine's Day." He said as he handed her a gift. Layla took the gift and opened it to see a beautiful butterfly necklace.

"I love it." Emmett smiled. "Thank you." Layla tells him as she kissed his cheek.

"Actually, we need to talk..."
~~~
Layla was cuddled up to Emmett practicing her magic a few years back, Layla got into an argument with Edward causing fire to circle around her. Than when she was fifteen she triggered her werewolf curse by killing a vampire for stalking a child. "So I'm your mate?"

"Yes." Emmett tells her. "I just never told you as I wanted you to understand more, but when we learned that your not human, I knew I had to tell you."

"You could have told me growing up and I would have understood." Layla tells him as she kissed him. "I love you Emmett."

"I love you Layla."

Sorry for the short chapter, but onwards to twilight.