Two

Layla stood with Emmett as she waited for the others to come. Emmett knew that Layla already despises Bella for Edward leaving. "Babe, I know your mad, but please don't try to say or do anything." Emmett tells her. "I don't want you getting hurt or making her more suspicious."

"I know, but I'm not going to talk to her." She tells him. "I rather be with you instead of someone who will be noisy."

"Layla." Emmett said as he turned her around. "I want you to try and make friends with her, but wait till Edward fixes his issues." Layla nodded. "Now, lets go to school than later the two of us can have fun."
~~~
The next day became easy for Layla. Emmett threw snowballs at her making her squeal from the coldness. Layla threw one back at Emmett causing him to pick her up, making her squeal. Rosalie smiled at Layla as Stefan wrapped his arms around her. "He makes her happy and safe."

"Yeah." Rosalie said as the full moon was in a couple of days. "I'm worried."

"I know." He said. "We've always helped her especially Edward and Emmett, but with Edward gone, she's going to need us all." Rosalie nodded as she saw Emmett and Layla kissing. "We just need to follow her like always."

"Okay." Rosalie said as Alice and Jasper walked over. "You two ready for the night."

"Yes." Alice said. "Anything for my sister."

"She's family and probably the only one who can shift when the full moon sets. We're the only family that she had and we will help her." Jasper said. They looked at Layla and Emmett hugging one another. "She has us."
~~~
Later that night, Layla was in so much pain causing Emmett to lay her down on the blanket they laid down for her. "I'm right here, baby." Emmett tells her as he kissed her head. Rosalie and Alice came out with clothes for Layla. "She's about to shift." Emmett tells them.

Esme and Carlisle watched their daughter shift and run off with Emmett right by her side.
~~~
The next day, the Cullens stayed home with Layla who was still asleep. Emmett stayed in the with her knowing she would want him. "She still asleep."

"She will be for awhile." Alice tells Jasper. "She may be in pain and tired from running all night." Jasper nodded. "She'll be fine."

"I hope so."
~~~
The week went by smoothly for Layla. After the full moon, Layla has became more clingy to Emmett, which he doesn't mind at all. Bella noticed how close the two were. She knows their dating, but couples are never THAT close. It's like their soulmates.

"We're going to watch a movie later." Layla tells her siblings. "You guys can join."

"We were planning on hunting so you and Emmett can have some alone time." Alice said knowing what will happen tonight.

"But Edward just came back."

"He'll need to hunt after he speaks to Bella." Alice said.

"Why is he so fixated on getting you guys in danger?" Layla asked. "I'm not hating her or anything, but I'm afraid that something is bound to happen."

"She's right." Emmett said making Layla smile. The bell rang for them to get to class. Emmett wrapped his arm around. Layla's waist as they walked to class. They didn't know that they were being studied. Layla kissed Emmett's cheek before walking into class.

Emmett and Stefan started pranking each other and joking around as they followed Jasper to their next class.
~~~
Layla smiled as she skipped to Emmett's side. He smiled as he saw his mate and hugged her. Layla smiled as she hugged back. "I missed you."

"I missed you." He said as he pecked her lips. Layla smiled till the sound of squealing tires was heard. She looked to see Tyler's van loosing control as he hits black ice. Layla watched the scene unfold. Edward vamped over to Bella shocking Layla.

"Idiot." Layla said as she held onto Emmett. "She'll make sure to find out now." Emmett glared at Edward's mistake along with his family.

"You screwed up." Rosalie said. "She's definitely suspicious now." Rosalie looked at Emmett and Layla. "Get her home." Emmett nodded as he put her in his Jeep.
~~~
In New Orleans, Klaus and his wife Katie has Freya helping them locate their missing daughter. "Klaus."

"Katie, I promise that we will reunite with our oldest." Katie nodded and kissed him. "Maybe the cold ones can be on the look out."

"I like that." Katie tells him. "Anything to find her."

"Go rest, love and I'll be right there." Katie nodded as she kissed her husband. Klaus looked back at his sister.

"Anything."

"No."

"Freya, we need to find her. Her vampire side might come out soon along with her werewolf side."

"Klaus, I won't quit till I find her. Now go to Katie." Klaus nodded and left as Freya started chanting the locator spell again.
~~~
At the Cullens, the movie night became the night Layla and Emmett made their bond stronger than before. None of them knew about the Mikaelsons searching for Layla.