Four

Layla still hasn't spoken a word to Edward. To say she was still angry meant she was still angry. Emmett struggled trying to get her to calm down since she started a fire. They knew right than and there that Layla's anger will cause damage.

Esme walked in to see Layla still in bed. Emmett looked up from his game and smiled. "She hasn't woken up." He tells her.

"Emmett, I know you tried to keep her calm."

"Oh. None of this is her fault. It's that human Bella and Edward." Emmett tells her not caring that Edward can hear. "Bella cornered her yesterday and tried to pry answers out. Layla told her that it was between her and Edward than she had the nerve to call Layla weak because I'm always with her."

"She got angry." Esme said as Emmett nodded.

"Her eyes flashed gold." Esme was shocked by this and sighed as she left.
~~~
Layla was the only one to show up and smiled as she made it to her locker. She felt someone type her shoulder making her look at a dirty blonde in front of her. "I'm new and I was hoping you can show me around."

"Sure, but I'm going to warn you now. I have a boyfriend, whom I love, so that pretty boy act want work on me." Layla tells him as she grabbed the schedule.

Kol looked at the blonde and saw a mixture between Klaus and Katie. She also has her mother's attitude. She said the same thing that Katie said when the two first met and he finds it funny. "Trust me, I already have someone."

"Well that's good." Layla replies. "I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Layla Hale."

"Kol Mikaelson." He replies.

"Mikaelson?" She mumbled and gasped. "The originals." She looked back at Kol and smiled. "I need to make a quick phone call."

"That's fine cause I need to do the same." He said. Layla nodded and ran to the girls bathroom to call Emmett as Kol called Freya. "Are you sure that's her?"

"Follow her home and see if she leads you to the cold ones."

"Gotcha, but do I still have to be in school?"

"No, Kol."
~~~
Layla rushed home not seeing Kol following her. She looked at what the date was and knew. Full moon. "Shit." She mumbled as she pulls up in the driveway. "Emmett!"

"Layla?" Emmett rushed to her. "What's wrong?"

"Tonight is full moon." Emmett nodded and started gathering everything as did the rest. Layla started to feel bad and started to cry making Emmett stop and go to her side. "It hurts."

"I know, babe." Emmett said. "I'm right here."

Kol was watching and knew she wasn't a shifter. She was an actual werewolf. He watched the brooding vampire leaving causing Layla to use her magic since this is the third time he has ditched her for Bella. 'She's a hybrid?'

Edward was shocked by what his sister just done and knew this was his fault because lately he has been choosing Bella. Layla glared with her yellow/golden eyes growling. Emmett turned her towards him hoping that would calm him. "Come on baby, focus on me."

Layla's breathing slowed down as she focused on Emmett. "Don't leave me."

"I will never leave you." He tells her as he kissed her.

Layla kissed him before she fell to the ground in pain. Emmett moves knowing she need space to shift. Kol watched and saw the same color fur as Klaus appear on Layla. He left and need to see what Freya saw.
~~~
The next day was once again sunny, but this time, Layla stayed home as she was sound asleep. Emmett laid with her as he always done since she first shifted. Layla slowly woke up and noticed the night sky. "I was out for a whole day."

"Yes, but there is something that will make you angry."

"What?" She asked.

"Bella knows."

Layla froze. The most annoying person figured out their secret. Layla can feel her magic surge from her anger causing her to kiss Emmett to get her mind off of Bella. Emmett kissed back knowing she needed this. Layla pulled Emmett down with her wanting to focus on Emmett and only him. That night brought them closer and a way for Layla to release her anger.