Chapter 3 : Just A Friend!

Wookyung's POV

—Flashback—

"Don't you have any other work to do?" Jiyeon asked me, after seeing the time in her phone.

"No. I just came here to see you." I really meant it.

"It isn't funny." But she never understands.

"By the way, you two look good together. Are you sure you don't like him that way?" I heard Jina say.

I wasn't that far from them and pretended to play with my phone.

"Of course. He's just a friend. I don't like him that way."

End Of Flashback—

She still doesn't know how I feel about her. She's still so dense as she was in high school.

"Wookyung."

"Huh?" I snapped out my thoughts.

"How did the blind date go?"

"Well..."

"What? You didn't like anyone this time too?" She facepalmed.

"I told you I don't like those blind dates. I only went because you told me to or else I wouldn't have agreed to do it in the first place."

"This is why you don't have a girlfriend till now."

"Yah! I just didn't like that girl. She was being so clingy to me. And I hate those type of girls you know."

"What's your ideal type then?" She looked at me.

You are my ideal type, Jiyeon.

"...Someone like Kim Sohyun?" I said this instead.

"Forget it. You'll never get a girlfriend like that." She started to walk faster.

"Yah, wait for me." I ran to her.

***

Jiyeon's POV

I always suggested him to go on blind dates but he always messes it up. What about me? I don't like it either. I only like my kpop oppas.

Why to waste time on any other boy when you have your kpop oppas?

We reached my house and bid our goodbyes to each other. I entered my house and plopped on the couch.

"Ah...I'm so tired..."

I looked at my wall clock and realized that it was time for my drama. I quickly changed into my pyjamas, made instant noodles for myself and sat on the couch.

I switched on the TV and enjoyed the drama. Yeah I like to watch dramas too. In the drama, the main leads were having a date. And I was imagining me and Seonghwa.

"It would be so romantic with him. He's a total boyfriend material."

I didn't realize when I fell asleep.

***

Soon the day of the fansign came. I got ready, did my makeup and hair. This was my outfit:

I texted Jina when I was all ready

Jina, where are
you? I'm ready.

I'll meet you at the
intersection. Come there.

Okay.

It wasn't that far from my house. I walked to the place and saw Jina standing there. She waved at me when she saw me coming towards her. I did the same.

"Woah!...You look so pretty today," I said. She was wearing a casual outfit yet she looked so beautiful in it.

"Khumawo. You look pretty too."

"Khumawo." I blush at her words.

"Let's go."

"Yeah."

We went to the place. There were already many Atinys waiting outside. We stood there in the queue. After waiting for some minutes we were finally allowed to go inside the hall.

"Woah!" I started to admire the place. It was my first time to come to an event like this. So I was amazed by the surroundings.

We took our seats. We got lucky that our numbers were next to each other. We were seated by the numbers we got. There was a stage in the front. A huge poster of Ateez was also hanging on the front wall. The tables and chairs were already set on the stage.

After waiting for some more time, Ateez finally entered the stage. I screamed at the top of my voice.

Oh my gawd!! I'm gonna faint now!!

Soon the event started. One by one, the Atinys went to meet the members individually. My turn came so I took my album and went to stand in the queue.

I was getting so nervous. My hands and legs were literally shaking.

"Jina eottokhae?! I'm so nervous right now," I said after turning to her.

"Calm down Jiyeon. They're also humans, they aren't going to eat you up," Jina jokingly said.

Now it was my turn. The staff member gestured me to go.

"Take a deep breath and go," Jina whispered to me.

I took a deep breath and walked towards the first member.

Calm down Jiyeon. And don't faint!

To be continued...