Chapter 34 : Reasons Why I Love Her So Much

Seonghwa's POV

The next morning when I woke up, I didn't find Jiyeon beside me. I got up and looked around. I was sitting at the edge of the bed when she came in.

"You're up. Are you feeling better now?" She stood in front of me. I slightly nodded.

"I was making porridge. It's ready. Come and eat–"

"Jiyeon-ah..."

"Hm? Do you need something?"

I pulled her closer and hugged her waist. "Khumawo Jiyeon-ah...for taking care of me."

She put her arms on my shoulder. "You don't need to thank me for that. You would've also done it if it were me...Take some rest and head back to the dorm. They must be worried about you."

"The reason I didn't want to go back to the dorm are the members. I was mad at them."

"Wae?"

"The new choreography is difficult so it took me more time than the others to learn it and because of my injury too. I had a lot to catch up...I kept practicing late night but still couldn't make it. Last night I was so frustrated about it that I just yelled at them and left the dorm...I don't wanna go back now."

"Yes, it takes time to learn something new but you should never give up. If you need help they'll surely help you. They're like your family members. You've lived with them for so long and you're getting mad at them for silly things...Pabo-ya..."

She chuckled. "If something's bugging you, discuss it with the members. Talking it out with someone really helps to relieve the stress. Now cheer up, my angry bird."

I looked up at her and smiled. "You look good when you smile." She ruffled my hair. "Let's go and eat before the food gets cold." I nodded and let her of go.

She knows how to make me feel better. That's why I love her so much.

***

"I'll get going now."

"Wait!..." I turned back go face her. "...Make sure to apologise to them. I'll ask them about it later. Got it?"

"Araseo." She smiled.

I waved at her and walked towards the dorm.

***

"I'm home," I said as I entered the dorm.

"Hyung...We were so worried about you. Why did you just leave like that?" San said, running to me.

"We were a bit relieved when Jiyeon texted that you were at her place," Hongjoong said.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you all...I was so frustrated yesterday that..." I huffed. "Mianhae..."

"It's okay hyung...Now everything's fine. You don't need to apologise," Wooyoung said.

"I'm so sorry guys..."

I felt so guilty on yelling at them. I shouldn't have done it.

"Group hug, group hug..." Yunho said. Then they all gathered around me and hugged me.

"We need to head to the company... Gaja~" Hongjoong said.

Then we all headed to the company, happily.

***

Jiyeon's POV

It has been a week since I last saw him. And we haven't talked much since then.

"He's always so busy..." I sighed.

So I thought to go and pay them a visit to their company. So I texted Yunho to make sure that they're at the company. I got the confirmation and headed towards the company. I intentionally didn't ask Seonghwa cause I wanted to give him a surprise.

I made it to their company. I was now standing in front of their dance studio. I knocked at the door before going in.

"Guys..." I said as I entered and all of their attention turned towards me.

"Jiyeon?" I looked at Seonghwa and smiled. He ran to me and hugged me tightly. "I missed you so much."

"Me too."

He released me after a while. "Why didn't you tell me that you're coming?"

"Surprise!" He just cupped my cheeks and squished it.

"Wait a minute...I smell something..." Yeosang said.

I chuckled. "I brought food." I showed them the bags full of food. "I brought chicken too."

"Khumawo noona. I was craving for it."

"You're welcome, Yeosang."

"I feel so hungry now," Yunho said.

"Then what are you waiting for...Let's dig in."

We all sat on the floor. Seonghwa helped me with serving the food. They were really hungry as they were eating the food quickly.

"Guys, eat slowly..."

We finished our food and in the end had a coke. After that they practiced for some hours. I was still with them, watching them practice.

They're working so hard. The choreography this time is so difficult but they're owning it. They'll carry the kpop industry after all...

***

I checked the time in my phone and it was already 7:38 pm now.

"I think I should go now," I told them.

"We'll head back to the dorm now. Wanna come?" Seonghwa offered.

"Umm..."

"You don't have any other plans, right?" Jongho asked.

"I don't have any plans though..."

"Then why don't you come with us?" Seonghwa said.

"But what will I do there?"

"I have an idea," Yunho said, smirking. I looked at him in confusion, tilting my head.

What is he thinking?

To be continued...