Chapter 28 : Spending A Day With Him

Jiyeon's POV

I snapped my fingers in front of him and then he snapped out of his thoughts.

"What were you thinking?" I asked.

"Uh...nothing..."

I chuckled and turned my attention back to the drama. But then I heard a sound of clicking of photos. I looked at Seonghwa who was now taking pictures of me without me knowing it.

"Haha...You look so funny here." He showed me the photo.

I literally looked ugly in that. "Yah... Delete it! Ppalli!"

"I won't." He stuck out his tongue.

"Yah...Delete it quickly or else..."

"Or else what?"

"Or else...Or else I'll not talk to you anymore." I turned my back to him.

"Araseo, araseo...I'll delete it now."

I smirked as my trick worked. I turned back to face him.

"Jjinjja?"

"Uh, I already deleted it." He showed me the phone.

"Okay..." I hugged him and kissed his cheeks.

Then I realized what I just did. "I... Uh..." I let go of him and looked away nervously.

Then he suddenly pecked my lips. I looked at him, eyes widened. I felt my cheeks getting warm. I covered my face as I was blushing so hard.

"Why do you always get flustered like that?" He chuckled.

"I just..." I wasn't able to say anything as I was blushing so hard.

"Come here." He then pulled me closer to him, giving me an arm pillow. "Let's take some good selcas."

"Okay..." I slightly nodded.

He held the phone higher and took some selcas. We tried different poses like kissing each other's cheeks, poking each other's cheeks or just hugging each other.

We took a lot of selcas. So I was going through them to see how they came out.

"It's good but I like this one better," I said as I swiped among the photos.

"Which one do you–" I looked at him and he was already sound asleep, one of his arm loosely wrapped around my waist. I chuckled softly. I couldn't help but to stare at him, caressing his cheeks.

He always works so hard for his fans. He always puts his responsibilities first rather than his health. Atiny are so lucky to have him as their idol. He's such a precious soul...I wish you quickly recover and get to see Atiny as soon as possible.

I kept his phone and laptop on the side table quietly so that I don't wake him up. Then I slowly tried to remove his arm from my waist so that I could get up but he pulled me closer to him instead.

"Stay like this for some more time," he said, his eyes still closed. I agreed and hugged him to sleep.

***

When I woke up, I checked the time in my phone. It was already lunch time. Seonghwa was still asleep like a baby. I got up carefully not to wake him up.

I walked to the kitchen, yawning. I thought to make something for lunch.
I searched for some ingredients in the fridge and found some vegetables, some Kimchi and sone eggs.

So I thought to make Kimchi fried rice and omelette. I wore the apron and started chopping the vegetables.

***

"It smells nice. I think he would like it."

The food was almost ready by now. I made the omelettes and kept it on the plates.

"What are you making?" Seonghwa said as he came towards me, rubbing his eyes.

"You're up...Take a seat. The food is almost ready."

Then a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. Seonghwa hugged me from back, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"It smells good."

"Wanna taste?" He nodded.

I took a spoon full of it and blew over it before feeding him.

"How's it?"

"Mmm...it's delicious."

"Go over and take a seat. I'll bring it to you."

He let go of me and took a seat. I quickly divided the food in two plates and at last kept the omelette over the fried rice.

"Here." I kept the plate in front of him. I sat opposite to him with my plate.

"Thanks for the meal!" And then we both started eating.

***

It was already evening now.

"When are the others coming?" I asked.

"They'll be late, probably."

"I should go now."

"Stay a little longer. It's so boring to be alone here."

"I'll come back tomorrow."

"Can't you stay a little longer? Jebal..." He pouted.

"No, my cute Ddeonghwa." I squished his cheeks. "I need to go back."

I stood up from the couch and headed towards the door, Seonghwa following me.

"Mianhae, I can't walk you home this time."

"Its okay Seonghwa...And don't forget to take your medicines. I'll come back and check tomorrow. Got it?"

"Araseo."

I chuckled. "I'll get going then... annyeong..." I waved at him and headed out.

***

On my way back home, I felt someone following me. I turned back to check if someone was really following me. But there wasn't anyone behind me. I just ignored it and walked towards my home.

To be continued...