Chapter 33 : Stay With Me

Wookyung's POV

"Must be nice to not go to school. I hate waking up early," Jiyeon said. I smiled weakly.

Then she looked at the wall clock. "I have to head out now."

"Get home safe."

She stood up and was about to walk away when I stopped her.

"Jiyeon..." She turned back to face me. "You're coming tomorrow too, right?"

"Come on, I'm a busy girl. Let's see..." She chuckled. "I'll come the day after tomorrow. Don't wait up for me." She then walked out of the room.

My smile slowly faded away when she left. I couldn't hold it back anymore. Warm tears started rolling down my cheeks. I buried my face in my arms and cried.

Then I felt someone's presence beside me. I knew it was Jiyeon. She sat beside me and hugged me.

"It's okay, Wookyung...It's okay, alright?" she said and tried to comfort me but I cried harder instead.

I wasn't able to take it. I was so upset. I was so angry.

It was once everything thing to me. And now...I have to give up the thing which I liked the most.

Is it going to vanish just like smoke?

End of flashback

***

It's not the reality that makes you lose your dream; it's your decision.

***

A last tear drop managed to slip out of the corner of my eyes when I recalled all those things. I took a deep breath and sighed.

I wanted Jiyeon to always stay by my side just like she did before. Am I asking for too much?

***

Jiyeon's POV

"I miss him so much..." I said and kissed my phone screen. I had changed my wallpaper to Seonghwa's new selca. "When will I get to meet you?"

The comeback date was released and teaser photos were also releasing by now. He looked so handsome as always. And this time they did the vote system again like they did for 'Wave' and 'Illusion'.

I wasn't able to choose one as I loved both the songs. 'Inception' and 'Thanxx' both the songs are so catchy. But when the choreography previews were released of both the songs, I just screamed watching Inception's choreography preview.

Seonghwa oh my gawd...his abs!!!

All of them looked so good but I couldn't take my eyes off Seonghwa. I think I watched it for some 372627287 times.

He acts like a cute little kid when he's not performing but he just changes when he's performing. That's his duality though. I chuckled looking at my phone screen.

I still can't believe that he's my boyfriend.

***

It was 9 pm now. I was munching on my potato chips and watching drama on my laptop when I heard the door bell ring. I kept the packet of chips on the coffee table and went to see who it was.

"Who could it be now?"

I opened the door and to my surprise Seonghwa was standing there.

"Seonghwa." I smiled widely to him. But he looked weird today. My expressions changed on looking at him.

"Seonghwa, is something wrong?" I studyed his face. He didn't reply. He just took a step forward and dropped his head on my shoulder.

What happened to him?

"Seonghwa, are you sick? Is something wrong?" I caressed his head.

I lifted his head up and made him look at me. He didn't look well. I touched his forehead.

"You have cold...Why did you come here, you should have rested in your dorm."

"I didn't want to go back to the dorm," he said and stumbled a bit but I held him.

"Come with me."

I took him to my bedroom and made him lay on the bed. I covered him with the blanket but he was still shivering.

"It's not working...What should I do?"
I tried to find out a way but couldn't think of anything.

"Let's go to the hospital. I'll take you." I was dialing the number but he stopped me by grabbing my wrist.

"Don't...Just stay here with me."

I kept my phone aside and lay beside him. I covered myself with the blanket and held him to my chest. He snuggled to me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Is it a little warm now?" I held him close to me and then he slept like that.

To be continued...

***

Author's Note :
Wookyung's part was inspired by 'Jongho's Wanderings'. I couldn't stop crying when I saw his part in Diary Film.

 I couldn't stop crying when I saw his part in Diary Film