Chapter 11 : Slept With A Guy Friend

Jiyeon's POV

The next morning, I slowly opened my eyes and adjusted my vision to the bright sunlight that was entering through the window. I looked around the unfamiliar room.

Where am I?

I finally realized I was at ATEEZ's dorm. Then I felt someone's presence beside me. I turned to my left just to find out Seonghwa sleeping beside me, his one arm loosely wrapped around my waist.

My eyes widened on seeing him this close. I was about to scream but controlled myself. He was still sound asleep.

I started to admire his facial features. He sure was beautiful. His flawless skin, his tall nose and his soft lips which looked so tempting.

I didn't even realize when he opened his eyes. Our eyes widened when we finally realized in what position we were at that moment.

"AHHH~" We both screamed. I pushed him away and he fell down from the bed.

I quickly sat up on the bed and looked at myself. I was still wearing the clothes from yesterday. I let out a sigh of relief but I was still panicking.

"Ah...It hurts..." Seonghwa stood up rubbing his butt.

Not knowing what to do next, I quickly ran out of the room after apologising to him for pushing him out of the bed.

I came to the living room and sighed heavily. I somehow tried to calm myself down. Thank God the others weren't there at that time.

I almost had a heart attack.

Then he also came to the living room and stood beside me. The room was filled with an awkward atmosphere. We weren't able to look at each other.

"Seems like the others already left," Seonghwa said, breaking the silence, still awkward.

"Uh...I-I've go now." I quickly grabbed my clothes and belongings from his room and ran out of the dorm.

I sighed when I walked some distance away from their dorm.

Michyeoseo! Michyeoseo! What were you doing Jiyeon?

I got goosebumps on recalling all those things.

Why were you sleeping with Seonghwa?

"Aishh..." I cursed myself in my mind.
"How would I face him now?! It would be so awkward now."

***

I came back to my house and threw myself on the bed. I screamed in the pillow.

"You're an idiot, Jiyeon..."

I was still feeling weak so I texted Jina that I won't be able to come to the cafe.

"I'll just rest for sometime," I said and closed my eyes to sleep.

***

Seonghwa's POV

My heart was pounding violently in my chest on seeing her that close. I noticed that she felt the same as she was unable to make an eye contact.

I held onto my chest when she left, leaning against the nearest wall. I somehow calmed myself down.

I shook the thoughts off and got ready. I called our manager-nim and he drove me to the company.

***

"Yah! Why did you all leave me there alone? Why didn't you wake me up?" I yelled at my members after entering the dance studio.