Chapter 18 : His Words

Jiyeon's POV

"HAN RIVER?!" I said, excited.

I ran across the park and went near the shore. It's the perfect time to hangout here.

"It has been so long since I visited this place."

The others also came after wearing their masks. There weren't many people at that time so we could hangout freely.

We started to roam here and there. Some of them took selcas and some of them just enjoyed the view.

I also took some selcas of myself and some photos of the river and the surroundings.

"Guys, let's take a group selca here. This place is nice," I said, calling them.

They gathered around me and I gave my phone to Yunho to take the selca. I set my hair before posing for it.

Then I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I looked to my left and realized Seonghwa's arm wrapped around my shoulder.

My heart started beating so fast that it could burst anytime. I blushed as he got closer to me.

"Finger heart, finger heart," Yunho said. So we all made finger hearts and the selca was taken.

***

I was chatting with Yungi and Woosan when I saw Seonghwa standing alone, some distance away from us. I went to him.

"What are you doing here alone?" I asked as I stood beside him.

"Just..."

"The sun is setting now and the river looks quite pretty, isn't it?"

"You're right...It makes me a bit sad." I looked at him in confusion.

"I'm a little sad...because now the river looks more beautiful than before..." He turned his head to look at me. "...when I was looking at it."

I didn't say anything and we kept looking at each other for a while.

***

After that we came back from there as they had to do a vlive. They dropped me at my home and went back to their company. I plopped on the couch and sighed.

"...because now it looks more beautiful than before...when I was looking at it."

"Can he read my mind or something? It was the same thing that I thought at the park and now he said the same thing. How is it possible?"

I shook the thoughts off my mind and got changed. I washed up quickly and opened my laptop to watch their vlive.

In that vlive they talked about the Online Atiny Party and that they would give spoilers for their next comeback.

I screamed in excitement. "They're going to have a comeback soon, oh my gawd!!...And I'm too dumb to figure out the spoilers." I sighed.

***

"Did you see the vlive?" I asked Jina.

"Of course. I'm so excited for the comeback."

"Me too."

"By the way, you look happy nowadays. Did something good happen?"

"Well..." I smiled widely.

"Let's get back to work. More customers are coming in now."

"Yeah."

Yes, I'm excited for their comeback. But it also means that I'll not be able to meet them often, which also means that I won't be able to meet Seonghwa.

It's okay. I can still text him, right?

I don't know why but I miss him so much now. I sighed and got back to work.

***

[Few days after Online Atiny Party...]

I had a day off today so I was just lying around in my house and watching dramas on my laptop.

Then I heard the doorbell ring. I quickly got up from the bed and went to see who it was. When I opened the door, to my surprise, Seonghwa was standing right in front of me.

"What are you doing here?" I quickly asked, shocked to see him there.

"Well...I wanted to see you." He just smiled.

"Huh?" I started blushing.

"Aren't you going to invite me in?"

"Uh...come on in."

I moved aside so that he could get in. I closed the door and asked him to sit on the couch.

"I'll get something to drink. Coke?" He nodded.

I went to the kitchen and took out two cans of coke for both of us from the fridge. I went back to him and handed him his coke.

"Don't you have practice today?" I asked.

"I took a break."

"Ah I see..."

Then there was an awkward silence for some time. I wasn't able to think of any topic to continue the conversation.

"Did you eat?" he asked, breaking the silence.

"No, not yet."

"Then let's make something to eat?"

"Ah...I'm not good at cooking." I rubbed the back of my neck.

"I'll cook."

To be continued...