Chapter 35 : All About You

Jiyeon's POV

"What?! A horror movie?!" I said in shock.

"Yeah, I wanted to watch it," Yunho said.

"Are you not okay with it?" Yeosang asked.

"I'm okay with it but...Mingi and San can't watch horror movies. Isn't it?"

"It would be fun to see them getting scared," Wooyoung said and laughed.

"I too want to see their scared faces," Yeosang added. I just shook my head and sighed.

***

"Grrrrrracias." Wooyoung was saying his killing part of 'Thanxx'.

"I just love the way you say it," I told him.

"Grrrrr..." Yunho tried to say it but instead it sounded like he was gargling. I hit his arm lightly as I laughed.

"Hahaha..." We all laughed. He tried again and said it correctly.

I was so busy chatting with them that I didn't realise when Seonghwa came to the room.

"What are you two doing?" Seonghwa suddenly said.

"Uh?" I looked at him, puzzled.

"Why are you two sitting so close to each other?" He gestured to me and Yunho.

"Wae? Can't we sit together?" Yunho teased.

"No, you can't. Now move..." He came and sat in between us.

"Oooo...I smell jealousy..." Wooyoung said and smirked.

"Hyung is so protective about you, noona," Yunho said.

"I can see..." I chuckled.

Now all of them gathered in the living room. Some sat on the couch and some on the floor. Jongho played the movie.

"Wait!...Is it a horror movie?" Mingi asked, panicking.

"Ah wae~" San whined as he stood up.

"Just sit back. The movie is going to start," Hongjoong said.

And you all can imagine what could have happened to San and Mingi. They both were so scared that they were hugging each other while watching it. And when a ghost would come up, they would jump and scream in shock. I was giggling while watching them.

I was still looking at the TV when I felt someone hugging my arm. I looked to my left and saw Seonghwa holding onto my hand tightly, leaning on me.

"I thought you liked horror movies," I said.

"I like but this one is too...Aishh!!!" He flinched, closing his eyes. I chuckled at him.

"Aww my baby is scared..." I patted his head.

***

Seonghwa's POV

We had to stop the movie in the middle cause San and Mingi were so scared that they started crying.

I took two cans of coke and went to Jiyeon who was at the rooftop. I went and stood beside her, handing her the coke.

"Khumawo," she said as she took it.

I took a sip and started to admire the view from there.

"Time flies by so fast, isn't it?" she said, still looking to the front.

"Yeah..."

"I used to admire you from afar and now..." She looked at me and smiled. "I'm standing this close to you. It still feels like a dream to be with you. I never thought that my crush would like me back...I just feel so blessed to have you in my life."

I smiled back and held her hand tightly. She leaned on me, hugging my arm.

"I too feel blessed to have someone like you in my life." I planted a kiss on her forehead.

"From now on, let's do fun things together. Watching something or eating is always better if you do it with another person...It looks more beautiful with you here than when I was by myself."

These words...

"Sure..." I said, smiling widely.

***

Jiyeon's POV

I tiptoed and pecked his lips. Then he pulled me closer by my waist and leaned in for a kiss. He gently pressed his lips against mine and I instantly closed my eyes in response.

He kissed me gently and cautiously. I could only feel his warm lips brushing against mine. I slowly brought my arms to wrap around his neck and kissed him back.

I couldn't breathe well and my heart was beating way too violently in my chest. After a while, he slowly released the kiss, then my eyes flung open.

I was blushing so hard that I buried my face into his chest. He in response, hugged me very tightly and planted a kiss on my head.

***

[D-Day of AIRCON...]

Jina and I decided to watch the comeback showcase together at my place. We arranged all the stuff we would need and got ready for the concert. I was so excited that my heart was beating violently in my chest.

My heart beating so fast, heart beating so fast, teojil deushi now now now now...

We both screamed when the live started. They had also made some contents for it. They played many games, did the office skit, etc.

And the highlight of the concert, 'Inception' and 'Thanxx' performance. My jaw dropped while watching the whole performance.

Both the songs are really amazing! And Seonghwa's abs part in Inception. You can imagine what could have happened to me.

And at the last they were telling their goodbyes to Atiny. When Seonghwa's turn came, I literally cried out. He was trying so hard to hold back his tears when the cameras were focusing on him. I just wanted to run to him and hug him tightly.

The aircon was successful done. And you know the title track, right? 'Inception' was chosen as the title track for this album. And like that three hours passed by quickly.

To be continued...