(7)

Toni yawned, leaning her head in her hand.

Cheryl had her up late the night before because she wanted to hear Toni's voice.

It's been a couple of days since that kiss in the park, and it was all Toni could think about.

She wanted to kiss Cheryl again, or at least be alone with her. She want to go on a date.

Cheryl was her first ever kiss, and friend. (The comment section rn🤦🏽‍♀️)

Her brother was the only one that would hang out with her, she misses him. She can't wait until he moves here.

"Toni! Toni!" Cheryl called her, snapping her out of her gaze.

"Oh, hi." She mumbled, picking her head up, she must've fallen asleep.

"Class is over, ready to walk home?" Cheryl asked, holding her hand out.

"Oh, sure." Toni smiled, gathering her stuff before grabbing Cheryl's hand.

She blushed at how perfect they fit with hers, making her hold on tighter.

--------

"Wait! You have a brother?" Cheryl asked as Toni was explaining to her who the boy was in a picture she came across.

"Mhm. My twin brother." Toni nodded, pushing her glasses up.

Cheryl frowned, sighing. "I had a twin brother." She mumbled sadly.

"Oh. What happened to him?" Toni asked.

"Uh, I'd rather not talk about it." Cheryl nodded, not wanting the touchy subject to ruin her day.

"Okay, that's fine." Toni nodded.

"Thank you, Toni." Cheryl smiled.

"For what?" The tanned girl asked, raising her eyebrows.

"For being patient with me. I appreciate it." Cheryl said.

"Oh. No problem, I guess." She said.

Cheryl chuckled, "Your so cute."

Toni blushed as Cheryl leaned in to kiss her.

Cheryl cupped her cheek, slowly laying Toni down on her bed.

Cheryl took Toni's bottom lip between her lips, moaning softly when Toni bit her lip.

The sound of Cheryl's phone cut them off. Cheryl pulled away, answering her phone.

"Hello?" Cheryl asked.

Toni raised her brow. Cheryl mouthed, 'Veronica.'

Toni stifled a giggle.

"Yeah, Sure, V. Okay, bye." Cheryl hung up.

"She wanted to know if we wanted to go to pops." Cheryl chuckled.

"Oh, sure." Toni nodded, pushing her glasses up.

Both girls blushed as Cheryl climbed off of her.

-----

"But it was just weird." Toni said as she clarified what happened in stranger things.

Cheryl watched as Toni talked, laying her head in her hand.

Betty kicked Cheryl from under the table causing Cheryl to sit upright.

"Ow! What was that for?!" Cheryl asked in a hushed tone.

"You're drooling." Betty chuckled.

Cheryl rolled her eyes, sipping her milkshake.

If I say good night I don't really mean it😂 so here