(40)

Dominic Wyatt Blossom was born on February 10th, 2021
8 LB 10 OZ with a head full of brown curls.

Cheryl sat in the corner with Dominic in her arms while Toni slept for the first time in 15 hours.

"Hey, baby boy. Look at all this hair." Cheryl whispered, touching his curls.

He was very good, didn't cry once that night.

"You are so handsome." Cheryl cooed, making the boy flush a small smile.

Cheryl fell in love again that night.

-----

"He's not even crying." Cheryl chuckled as the nurse gave him his first bath.

"I know. He's a good boy." The nurse smiled, rinsing the soap off.

Dominic closed his eyes as she started rinsing his hair.

After drying him off, and putting on a diaper and the onesie Betty brought him. Cheryl carried the boy over to Toni who smiled when she saw her wife and son.

Cheryl gently placed the baby in Toni's arms.

"He's so cute." Toni giggled at his light-skinned face.

"I know. He smiled once today." Cheryl smiled watching as the boy squirmed around in Toni's arms.

Toni put his pacifier in his mouth.

"Your only 8 hours old. How are you this cute?" Toni joked, playing with his tiny fingers.

"We actually have a son. This seems so unreal." Cheryl whispered, caressing his hair.

"I know, right?" Toni chuckled.

"And all this hair." Toni touched the curls.

"I love you two." Cheryl whispered.

"We love you too." Toni smiled, looking up at her wife before pecking her lips.

-------

"He's so quiet." Veronica said as she held the wide-awake boy.

"I know. He only cried 6 minutes after birth then he stopped." Toni said, laying her head on Cheryl's shoulder.

They watched as their family took turns holding him or spending time with him.

"Domonic..." Betty whispered, making the boy look at her.

"Hi..." Betty said excitedly. He cracked a smile then it quickly disappeared.

"He's going to have deep dimples." Veronica pointed out.

"I know." Toni and Cheryl laughed.

"Thank god." Toni sighed as Clifford and Jason entered the room with pops.

The family ate, as Cheryl multi tasked feeding Dominic and eating her food.

After he was finished, she burped him.

Toni smiled, watching her wife from afar.

"She's going to be a great momma." Fangs whispered to his twin sister.

"I know. I picked the right one." Toni smiled as Fangs kissed her temple.

Ahhhh, I'm going to take nap now bc I'm bored.