(14)

Cheryl yawned, opening her eyes as she took in the familiar scent of her girlfriend.

She smiled, realizing that she didn't have a nightmare not once last night.

It's probably because Toni was there, thank God she wasn't leaving until Sunday.

Toni shifted, turning on her side as she held Cheryl against her.

Cheryl giggled, biting her lip before leaning forward to kiss Toni's neck softly.

Toni groans, turning her face toward Cheryl's.

Cheryl smiles, bullseye she thought with a smirk.

She pecked Toni's lips, pulling back to see the girl's expression.

Toni's eyebrows furrowed as she licked her lips.

Cheryl rolled her eyes, this time she pecked Toni's lips multiple times, making the tan girl kiss back as she was awakened from her slumber.

"Goodmorning!" Cheryl giggled, kissing Toni's face.

"Cher." Toni groaned, turning to look at the clock.

"It's 9 AM. Who wakes up this early on a Saturday?" Toni groaned.

"I always go to work out." Cheryl said, sitting up.

Toni whined, pulling Cheryl back down with her. Over the past 3 months she and Toni have been dating she noticed how clingy Toni was.

"For real, baby girl. Come on, I want to do my morning workouts. I'm only going downstairs to the gym." Cheryl said, getting up again.

"How long?" Toni pouted. Cheryl's eyes filled with love.

"About 30 minutes, mon amour." Cheryl said, pecking Toni's lips.

Toni nodded, "Okay. I'll be here, asleep."

"Okay." Cheryl giggled, getting up to put on her work out clothes.

Toni watched as Cheryl pulled her shirt off, biting her lip.

"Your staring, mamas." Cheryl smirked, looking at Toni as she put on her work out shirt.

Toni blushed at the pet name and because she got caught.

"I don't mind, though." The redhead shrugged, pulling on her leggings.

"Don't take too long, please." Toni yawned.

"Mmm. I can't stay away from you for even an hour. I'll be back in no time." Cheryl said, walking out of the room.

--------

Cheryl entered the room with sweat glistening down her forehead and back.

She smiles when she saw her beautiful girlfriend asleep in her bed.

She quietly walked into her connected bathroom, stripping off her clothes.

She slipped into the shower, letting the warm water hit her hair.

Toni sat up, hearing the shower run. She furrowed her eyebrows, getting out of bed.

"Babe?" She asked, knocking on the closed bathroom door.

"Yes?" Cheryl questions back. Toni sighed of relief.

"Nevermind. Just was checking." Toni said.

"Okay. You can join me if you like!" Cheryl said, catching Toni off guard.

The nerdy brunette could tell the girl was smirking.

"I-I." Toni stuttered.

"No funny business, mamas. We're just taking a shower." Cheryl giggled.

"O-okay." Toni says, opening the bathroom door.

She discorded her shirt then shorts, then underwear next.

Toni nervously slightly opened the shower curtain, her breathing hitching when she saw all of Cheryl's glory.

Toni insecurely covered herself, feeling less confident because of how Cheryl's toned and were so perfectly shaped, or how perfectly round her breast were.

Cheryl sensed Toni's state, deciding on what to do next.

"Hey, beautiful. How about we play a game?" Cheryl asked, letting Toni get under the showerhead.

"L-like what?" Toni asked.

"We have to share our insecurities, that way you'll feel more comfortable around me." Cheryl smiled.

Toni nodded, liking the idea.

"I'll go first." Cheryl said, clearing her throat.

"I feel like my skin is too pale." Cheryl frowned.

Toni frowned also, picking her hand up to touch Cheryl's pale arm.

"I love your skin. Nice and soft." Toni said making Cheryl smile.

"See, we're off to a good start. Your turn." Cheryl nodded.

Toni swallowed before answering, "I hate that I have to wear glasses." Toni confessed.

"Really? How come. I think they look sexy on you." Cheryl said, biting her lip.

Toni chuckles, feeling her nerves calming down.

"It's-it's just... I feel like it gives people a reason to pick on me." Toni said.

Cheryl frowned. "Well, you have me. And if anybody has something to say, then they'll deal with me." Cheryl smirked, realizing how Toni was becoming more comfortable with her as she dropped her hands to uncover herself.

"I hate my red hair." Cheryl said.

Toni gasped, feeling like her whole world stopped.

"Oh my God! Why?" She asked. "It's literally so beautiful." Toni frowned, picking with the wet red locks.

"I-I know. It's just, people say that gingers work with the devil." Cheryl scoffed, realizing how dumb that insecure was.

"Babe, you know you aren't working with the devil." Toni giggled.

It made Cheryl feel a bit better, "Okay, you go." The redhead bit her lip.

"I don't really like my hair. It's just so plain, and black." Toni shrugged.

"Holy shit. Don't say that, I love how curly it is, and that I can run my hands through it while I put you to sleep." Cheryl smiled.

Toni blushed looking down. Cheryl picked her head up with her pointer finger, pecking her lips.

"I love you, okay? All your flaws are non-existent. Your so perfect." Cheryl said, staring into Toni's pools of brown.

"O-Okay." Toni smiled, nervous about how close they were.

"Let's shower so we can go grab some breakfast at pops." Cheryl smiled before grabbing the soap to watch her body.

---------

Toni put her hair into a messy bun as she throws on some Adidas sweats and a plain white T-shirt with her glasses on her face.

Cheryl pulled on some gray sweats with a Tank-Top, slipping on her slides.

"Ready, baby?" Cheryl asked, holding her hand out.

Toni nodded, walking out with her girlfriend.