(33)

Cheryl kissed Toni's forehead before slipping out of bed.

She had a whole day planned for her wife.

She wrote a quick note, telling Toni where she was going and to call her when she wakes up.

She then got dressed, grabbing her keys before leaving.

----

Toni woke up to an empty bed, she frowned. She looked to her side, picking up her glasses.

She picked up the note Cheryl had placed there.

Hey beautiful, I just stepped out for a few. I have a nice day planned for you, so when you wake up please call me. I love you.

-Cheryl

"I love her..." Toni sighed, getting her phone.

She called Cheryl, smiling when she saw her face.

"Why did you leave me?" Toni pouted.

"I had something to do. But, I'll be back in about an hour, okay beautiful?"

"Okay." Toni nodded.

"I love you." Cheryl smiled into the camera.

"I love you too, Cher." Toni smiled.

Once they hung up, Toni went to shower.

----

"This is it. This is the color that she told me about." Cheryl smiled, looking at the car.

"Well, that color sample you sent in came in handy." The motor salesman said.

"This Ferrari is amazing, I did an amazing job." Cheryl smiled, handing the man the check for the car.

$630,500 dollars on a car for her wife is how much she spent. And Cheryl could care less.

"Thank you for working with us. All you have to do is sign some paperwork, then the car is yours." He nodded.

"Great. Let's do it." Cheryl smiled, walking into the office with him.

------

"Baby! I'm home!" Cheryl called as she walked into the apartment.

"In here!" Toni called back as she brushed her hair.

"Hey, sexy." Cheryl smirked, pecking her lips.

"Hey, Did you do your important thing?" Toni asked.

"Mhmm, but that's a surprise for later. I... Got you a little something." Cheryl smirked, pulling a Cartier box out of her purse.

"Wow! Is that a Cartier box?" Toni asked, taking it from Cheryl.

"Yep, it's yours. Open it." Cheryl said excitedly.

Toni nodded, sitting on the bed as she opens the box.

It was a diamond bracket. "Holy- Cher. This is so expansive. Wow- I didn't even get you anything like this..." Toni said.

"And that's okay because all I need is your love and affection." Cheryl pecked the girl's lips.

"Here, let me help." Cheryl smiled, placing the bracket on the girl's wrist.

"Thank you so much!" Toni smiled, jumping in Cheryl's arms.

"It's no problem, baby." Cheryl chuckled, pecking Toni's lips before placing her back on the ground.

"So, I want you to drive us to lunch. You think you can do that?" Cheryl asked.

"With what car...?" Toni asked, furrowing her eyebrows.