(34)

1 week later.

"Yeah, uh-huh. I'm not going through, so..." Cheryl huffed as she talked on the phone with her mom.

Toni walked into the apartment, setting her keys down.

"Hey, Cher-" Cheryl placed her hand on her lips.

"Yeah, mom. I know, but I'm not leaving Toni here because you want me to go on some cruise." Cheryl sighed, getting up to peck Toni's lips.

"Listen, mom. my wife just walked in, talk to you later." Cheryl said before hanging up.

"What's up, baby?" Cheryl asked, sitting at the counter.

"Nothing much. I got you a rose." Toni smiled, placing the rose in front of her for Cheryl to see.

"Aww, baby. That's so cute!" Cheryl smiled, taking it to smell it.

"It smells amazing." Cheryl smiled.

"I just knew your mom was stressing you out, so I just thought that might help. I also got you this." Toni said pulling Cheryl's favorite candies out of her bag.

"Toni... That was so thoughtful. You are the best wife ever!" Cheryl smiled, kissing Toni passionately.

"It's the least I could do, Babe." Toni shrugged after they pulled away.

"Seriously. It's amazing." Cheryl chuckled.

"And one more thing! A free pass to all the cuddle and kisses you want." Toni nodded.

"Okay, that's the best one yet!" Cheryl giggled, jumping into Toni's arms as the tanned girl carried her into their bedroom.

-----

Cheryl kissed Toni's lips with all the love she had for the Burnette as Toni giggled into the kiss.

"Cher, I'm on going to the car wash." Toni giggled.

"So, " Cheryl shrugged, kissing the girl again then multiple times after that.

"Okay, babe. I'm going. I'll be back in 15 minutes." Toni giggled, pecking her lips one more time before pulling away.

"I love you!" Cheryl called after her.

"I love you too!" Toni called back before closing the apartment door.

Toni entered her Ferrari, starting the engine before pulling out of the parking lot.

She drove to the car wash, after that she went to the sandwich deli.

"A hero with honey glazed Turkey, mayonnaise, lattice, American cheese, please." Toni said.

"Also two fruit punches." She added.

He nodded, going to make the sandwich.

Once he was done, Toni paid after thanking in.

She entered her car, putting the food in the passenger seat.

Cheryl called her.

"You said 15 minutes, mamas." Cheryl said as Toni answered the phone. Toni could hear the pout on her face.

"I know, baby. I'll be there. I just have to make another quick stop." Toni smiled.

"Okay, love you."

"Love you too, Cher." Toni said before hanging up.

Toni drive to the pet shelter. Yep, she was getting Cheryl a puppy. Yes, she knows it's nothing better than a car, but she has that planned and in process.

"Hi, I'm Antoinette Blossom, I think we spoke on the phone about a puppy?" Toni asked the lady.

"Yep. He's over here." She smiled picking the small puppy up from the box.

"Oh my, he's so cute." Toni cooed at the small golden retriever.

"He's a golden retriever, 4 months old. Born on June 3rd." She smiled.

"Really? June 3rd is the day I and my wife got married." Toni nodded.

"We'll congratulations to you!" The woman smiled.

"All you have to do is sign the adoption papers then he's all yours." She smiled.

"Great." Toni nodded, getting to work.

——-

After stopping at the pet shop, Toni drove back home.

10 minutes later she pulled into the parking lot of the apartment, taking the food and puppy before going upstairs.

"Cher?" Toni called, taking her shoes off.

Cheryl jumped from off of the couch, " Hey!" Cheryl giggled, Pecking Toni's lips.

"I have a little surprise for you!" Toni said excitedly.

"What is it?" Cheryl asked.

Toni pulled the small dog from behind her back, "I'd like you to met Bailey." Toni smirked.

"Holy shit! It's a puppy!" Cheryl squealed, gently taking the small animal.

"Guess what? He was born on the day we got married." Toni smiled.

"Really? Oh my god, how amazing is that?" Cheryl smiled, kissing the puppy's head.

"Aww, you even got him a collar that says his name on it." Cher cooed.

"Thank you so much, baby. I love him." Cheryl smiled, wiping some tears before hugging Toni.

" It's the least I could so I mean, you brought me my dream car so why not adopt your dream dog?" Toni shrugged.

"Ahhh! Betty and Veronica are gonna be so jelly." Cheryl giggled, running over to the couch.

"I also got us a sandwich." Toni smiled, sitting down beside her wife.

"Thank you, T. You really turn a stressful day into a better day." Cheryl smiled.

"Well, I do what I can," Toni smirked as Cheryl pecked her lips.

"I also have a bigger surprise for you. But it's still in the process." Toni said.

"Ohh, I can't wait." Cheryl giggled.

"I love you. So much." Toni smiled.

"I love you more." Cheryl blushed.

" Cheryl blushed

(Bailey)

Heyooo what's up peeps. I'm still tired from yesterday. But here's your chapter❤️