(19)

*After Toni's birthday* 2 weeks later

"Okay, Mom. I'm 18! I got this." Toni said as Kate gave her another talk about safely traveling.

"I know, I know. It's just your first time on a plane without us. It makes me so nervous." She sighed.

"I have Cheryl..." Toni reminded.

"Yes, I know. Thank God." Kate chuckled, kissing Toni's forehead.

"Have a safe flight, and-"

"Call you as soon as we land. Yes, I know mom." Toni interjected.

"Great. Love you." She smiled.

"I love you more, mom." Toni chuckled, rolling her suitcase out as she walked outside.

Cheryl was across the street, she and Jason leaning against the car.

Toni crossed the street, giggling when Cheryl run up to hug her.

"Babe. You saw me yesterday." Toni smiled.

"So? It's been 24 hours." Cheryl shrugged.

"Let me take your bag. Jason is driving us to the airport." Cheryl said, taking Toni's suitcase.

Toni nodded, getting into the car. Cheryl slide in next to her, after putting the suitcase in the trunk.

"Ready?" Jason asked.

"Yep." Cheryl smirked, interlacing her fingers with her favorite person's fingers.

-----

"Text me when you get home." Cheryl told Jason.

"Okay, Cher." The boy smiled, giving her and Toni a hug before getting into the car and driving away.

Toni and Cheryl rolled their suitcases into the airport, going to the ticket prices.

"New York." Cheryl said.

"2 tickets in first class." The woman smiled.

"Great, we'll take that." Cheryl nodded.

"Okay, that'll be 857 dollars." She said.

Cheryl handed her the credit card as she and Toni watched the lady swipe it.

Cheryl put in the pin, then the woman handed her the tickets.

"Have a nice flight." She smiled.

Toni and Cheryl nodded, walking away to the luggage drop off.

After dropping off their luggage, Cheryl, and Toni waited for their flight to be called.

"So, Where are we staying?" Toni asked as she leaned her head on Cheryl's shoulder.

"My family owns an apartment there, so that's where we are staying." Cheryl smiled.

"Ooooh, sounds cute." Toni giggled.

"It is." Cheryl smirked, kissing Toni's forehead.

Flight 245 to New York is now boarding.

"Let's go, baby." Cheryl said, getting up and taking Toni's hand.

-----

After 5 hours on the plane, they finally landed in New York.

"Got everything?" Cheryl asked as they got into the car.

"Yep." Toni giggled, pushing her glasses up.

Cheryl's heart would flutter when she'd do that.

Cheryl pulled off, heading over to the apartment.

"Is the apartment nice?" Toni asked looking around as they entered a rich neighborhood.

"Really nice. I love to come here." Cheryl giggled.

"Oooh, I can't wait!" Toni said excitedly.

"Calm down, beautiful. You don't want to burn out your energy." Cheryl smirked.

Toni's face turned red as she nodded.

Can this car go any faster? Toni thought.

------
⚠️Small smut⚠️

Toni looked in the mirror as she put her stuff into the dresser.

Cheryl smirked, going behind her, wrapping her arms around Toni's torso.

"Done unpacking?" Cheryl whispered, kissing up Toni's neck.

"Y-Yeah. Y-You?" Toni moaned, giving Cheryl more access.

"Yep..." Cheryl smirked, placing more kisses down the back of her neck.

Her hands went to loosen Toni's sweat pants as her hand snaked into her underwear.

Toni moaned, closing her eyes as Cheryl's hand went through her folds.

As Cheryl continued her assault on Toni's neck, she started circling Toni's throbbing clit.

"Is this okay?" Cheryl whispered in the girl's ear.

"Very much okay..." Toni let out a breathy moan.

She throws her head back against Cheryl's shoulder, closing her eyes as Cheryl's fingers entered her.

"You like this huh? Me taking you from behind?" Cheryl whispered, starting a faster pace.

Toni withered with pleasure, moaning and panting as she rocked her hips against Cheryl's hand.

"Oh-Oh. Mmm." Toni moaned as Cheryl hit that spot in her.

"F-Faster, please." Toni grunted.

Cheryl started going faster, biting and licking Toni's neck.

"Look at yourself..." Cheryl trailed off as Toni opened her eyes to look in the mirror.

"Look how beautiful you look right now." Cheryl smirked watching as brown eyes started rolling to the back of her head.

"I'm so close. Please don't stop." Toni groaned, rocking her hips faster.

"Cum on my fingers, baby girl. You can do it..." Cheryl whispered.

Toni shook with pleasure, her legs giving out.

Cheryl caught her, holding Toni in her arms as she withered.

"God!" Toni moaned before cumming.

Cheryl helped her ride out of her orgasm before pulling her fingers out and sucking them clean.

Toni leaned against Cheryl, trying to catch her breath.

"Are you okay?" Cheryl asked, smirking because she knew she did a good job.

"I'm okay. I just can't feel my legs." Toni giggled.

Cheryl nodded, helping Toni to the bed.

Idk but I was sleep, then boom this shit popped up in my genius mind, well, I wouldn't say genius. I'm not THAT smart.