(25)

Toni whimpered against Cheryl's lips as they kissed.

Toni straddled her lap slightly so she wouldn't pop Cheryl's stitches.

"Fuck, I missed this." Cheryl moaned in between kisses.

"It's only been 2 days since we last kissed." Toni giggled, pulling away.

"I know. I couldn't get you out of my mind. I just kept seeing your beautiful smile. I kept hearing your giggle and voice. I was going insane." Cheryl sighed.

"But I'm here now." Toni smirked, leaning in to kiss Cheryl again.

Cheryl smiled into the kiss, happy to have her girl back in her arms.

----

"No sexual activity. You may perform some on her, but she can not for you, since you asked that earlier." The doctor confirmed.

"I'm okay, as long as I get to hear your moans." Cheryl whispered in Toni's ear.

Toni blushed, pushing her glasses up.

"Now. You will come back in 2 weeks to get your stitches removed." He finished.

Cheryl nodded. "Your free to go, and next time you jump in front of a bullet for someone, wear a vest." He joked.

"Yep." Cheryl nodded.

----

"Welcome home, Cher." Penelope smiled.

"Hey." Cheryl smiled as she limped her way over to the counter.

"Where's Toni?" Jason asked.

"She's showering at home." Cheryl sighed.

"Oh okay. She's staying for dinner?" Penelope asked.

"Yeah." Cheryl nodded.

"Okay, I'll set an extra plate. Go shower, then change." Penelope nodded.

Cheryl smiled, getting up gently before leaving the room.

After she showered, Toni entered her room, frowning when she saw Cheryl looking at her bandage she just put on.

"Baby, I know it sucks seeing that." Toni frowned, going to wrap her arms around Cheryl's waist.

"I-It's just, it's just gonna be a scar after it's healed. Just another insecure for me to walk around with." Cheryl sighed.

"That scar will represent the love you have for me." Toni said making Cheryl smile.

"Really? That's cheesy, mamas." Cheryl giggled.

"But it's true. I did jump in front of a bullet for you." Cheryl said turning around.

"And I'd do it a thousand times if I have too." Cheryl confessed, kissing Toni deeply.

"Is it bad that I know you will?" Toni asked, pulling away.

"Nope." Cheryl smirks before going to get dressed.

-----

"Toni, you could sleep over if you'd like. I'm sure Cheryl would love some company." Clifford told Toni.

"Sure." Toni nodded, helping Penelope clean the table.

Toni entered Cheryl's room to Cheryl sitting in the bed with shorts but no short on, just a sports bra.

"You can where one of my sweaters, sexy." Cheryl smirked watching as Toni slipped out of her pants.

"Thanks." Toni giggled before grabbing a sweater that said "Blossom." on the front.

Toni took off her shirt, slipping on the sweater.

"You know, staring isn't nice." Toni said, taking her glasses off as she got into bed with her girlfriend.

"Well, maybe if you weren't so beautiful, I wouldn't stare. But hey, you are." Cheryl said, pulling Toni to lay on her chest.

"I missed cuddling you. Two days without you in my arms, I was just a bitch to everyone. You're like my drug, if I don't have you for more than one day, I lose it." Cheryl sighed.

"I get it. I'm utterly in love with you too, Cher. Utterly..." Toni whispered.

Cheryl picked Toni's head up, kissing her lips.

"Goodnight, baby girl." Cheryl whispered, running her hands through Toni's locks.

"G-good... Goodnight." Toni said, her eyes fluttering tiredly. She loved it when Cheryl would do this, she missed it so much.

"I love you..." Cheryl whispered.

"L-lov.. Love you t-too..." Toni trailed into light snores.

"Works like a charm." Cheryl chuckled quietly, before leaning to look up at the ceiling.

Her mind flowing with thoughts.

She couldn't believe she jumped in front of a bullet for Toni. I mean, hell no, she wasn't going to let her beautiful angel get shot in front of her. No fucking way, but wow. Cheryl was madly in love, and she loves it.

It was like Toni was the only thing that keeps her heart beating. Or that keeps her alive.

Over the 48 hours, Toni hasn't spoken to her, Cheryl realized that she had to do something.

She was going to propose to Toni.

Yeah, they're only in high school, but fuck it. They were gonna last forever, Cheryl feels it.

Would you complain?