(43)

Cheryl stressfully sat at the table, looking over the bills.

It's not that she can't afford them it's that she had to add them. Cheryl wasn't very good at math, so it made her very frustrated.

Toni walks into the room, after putting Domonic down for a nap.

"Cher? Do you need help?" Toni asked.

"No." Cheryl replied, smiling up at her wife.

"Are you sure? I co-"

"Toni. I said no." Cheryl grumbled, catching Toni off guard.

"Oh. Well, okay. Just... Trying to help." Toni said before walking away.

Cheryl immediately felt bad.

------

Toni was yelled at for the 5th time today, making her feel very upset.

Cheryl was getting mad at everything she did.

If she was in the bathroom too long or watching more than one episode on Tv. So, Toni decided to chill in Domo's room since he had a small Tv in the corner of his room.

Cheryl woke up from her very much needed nap, furrowing her eyebrows. Toni was just there on the couch with her, where did she go?

Cheryl sighed, remembering how terrible she was treating Toni today

2 hours earlier

"Damn it, Toni. You've been hogging all the Tv." Cheryl growled.

Toni rolled her eyes, turning the Tv off.

Toni sipped on her soda. "Stop sipping so loud." Cheryl huffed from the kitchen.

Toni sighed, putting the soda can down.

Toni was literally just on her phone, looking on her Instagram feed when-

"Can you cut your phone down? Thank you." Cheryl asked, keeping her eyes on her phone.

Toni couldn't believe the way she was acting toward her.

"Cheryl?" Toni asked.

Cheryl looked to at her, raised eyebrows.

"What's the matter? You've been picking with me all day." Toni sighed.

Cheryl shrugged, "Nothing." Cheryl huffed.

The redhead was stressed out. Her pride was too big to let Toni help with the bills, laundry, and walking bailey. She had a lot to do, but every time Toni would ask to help the answer was always no.

Dominic started crying, so Toni went to go check on him.

When she returned, she saw Cheryl asleep on the couch.

She smiled softly, placing a blanket over her before kissing her forehead and going back into Dominic's room.

Present Time

Cheryl felt so bad, she didn't mean to take all her stress out on her beautiful angel. She just needed some relief.

And that relief was making things right with her wife.

Cheryl got up, pushing her pride aside as she walked into their bedroom.

But, Toni wasn't in there, she furrowed her eyebrows, peeking into Domo's room.

"Mama's kinda upset today, so is it okay if I chill in here?" Toni whispered to the smiling boy.

Cheryl frowned, slowly pushing the door open.

"Toni?" Cheryl whispered.

Toni looked up, her smile disappearing making Cheryl's heart hurt.

"Oh, I'm doing something wrong again?" Toni asked bitterly.

"No-No. I just came to apologize for how I was acting. I'm just super stressed out with bills and everything. I'm just so sorry. I shouldn't have-" Cheryl was cut off my Toni's lips on hers, pulling her into a deep and loving kiss.

"It's okay, Cher." Toni whispered as she pulled away.

"Are you sure?" Cheryl asked, still unsure.

"Yes. I completely forgive you. And you know you can always come to me when you need help, right?" Toni asked.

"Yeah, I know. I'm sorry, baby." Cheryl apologized again.

"It's okay. I said it twice." Toni giggled.

Cheryl smiled, looking over Toni's shoulder at Dominic who was leaning up on a pillow. He was smiling, looking, Cheryl and Toni.

"Looks like he's our biggest supporter, Cher." Toni chuckled, laying her on Cheryl's shoulder.

"Of course he is." Cheryl giggled, picking the happy boy up.

"So, can you... Can you help me with the bills?" Cheryl asked.

Toni smirked, "See how easy it is to ask for help. And yes, I will help you."

Ahhhh, LauraMeza640 suggested this so here🥰