(29)

(Wedding day)

"It's bad luck, Toni. You can't see Cheryl." Fangs told her.

"Ugh!" Toni frowned.

"It's okay, it's only 3 minutes." Fangs sighed.

------

"I'm so fucking nervous." Cheryl paced around in her pants suit.

"Cher. 2 minutes," Kevin said, peeking his head into Cheryl's room.

"Okay." Cheryl took a deep breath.

-------

"We're all here today to celebrate the relationship of Antoinette Kaitlyn Topaz and Cheryl Marjorie Blossom and to be witnesses and supporters of the commitment they share with one another. Together we're a group of the most important people in their lives and they've brought us here to publically recognize that we've all played some special part in the love they share today." The minister said.

Cheryl smiled, holding onto Toni's hands as she stared into those brown eyes she fell so deeply in love with.

"Antoinette and Cheryl the vows that you are about to make are a way to share your love and commitment to each other in your own words. Sometimes poems, verses, and quotes just don't get the point across the way you need them to and the best option is just to do it yourself. These vows are your way of openly declaring your promise to one another as well as to all of those who are here in attendance today." The minister smiled.

Cheryl cleared her throat before speaking, "I'm all emotional and shit, but that's what's being in love about. Emotions. I don't know what I'd do if you never walked into my life, You changed me as a person. I used to be so cold-hearted, but once I saw you. I felt like I changed right then and there, I probably did. Toni, You are truly my favorite person in this world, and I'm truly thankful for you." Cheryl said, letting a tear rolled down her cheek.

Toni giggled, wiping it away.

Toni squeezed Cheryl's hands, "Cher. You made me feel super confident then I've ever been in my life. I can't believe the day has come, that I get to be called your wife. Because of you, I get to wake up with a smile on my face, I get to know how it feels to be loved, and in love." Toni smiled.

"Beautiful." He smiled.

"Antoniette and Cheryl will now exchange rings to symbolize their commitment. Rings are derived from humble beginnings of imperfect metal to create something striking where there was once nothing at all. It is customarily worn on the ring finger as it is the only finger with a vein running directly to the heart. The wearing of the rings is a visible, outward sign that they have committed themselves to one another." He said as Jason handed Cheryl's hers.

"Cheryl, please take Antoniette's hand and repeat these words."

Cheryl did what she was told.

"I give you this ring, as a symbol of our love, " Cheryl repeated.

"I give you this ring, as a symbol of our love, " Cheryl started.

"for today and tomorrow, and for all the days to come."

"for today and tomorrow, and for all the days to come." Cheryl nodded.

"Wear it as a sign of what we have promised on this day."

"Wear it as a sign of what we have promised on this day." Cheryl said, staring into brown eyes.

"and know that my love is present, " He smiled.

"and know that my love is present, " Cheryl repeated.

"even when I am not." He said.

"even when I am not." Cheryl said.

Cheryl slides the ring on Toni's finger before bringing Toni's hand up to kiss it.

"I give you this ring, as a symbol of our love, "

"I give you this ring, as a symbol of our love, " Toni repeated.

"for today and tomorrow, and for all the days to come."

"for today and tomorrow, and for all the days to come." Cheryl wiped Toni's tears.

"Wear it as a sign of what we have promised on this day."

"Wear it as a sign of what we have promised on this day." Toni giggled.

"and know that my love is present, "

"and know that my love is present, " Toni repeated.

"even when I am not."

"even when I am not." Toni finished.

Toni slides the ring on Cheryl's hand, a sniffle coming from her.

"Antoniette and Cheryl you have professed your love by exchanging your vows. You have symbolized your commitment by exchanging rings. With all of this, there is just one more question I need each of you to answer, and then we're off to the reception to celebrate."

"Antoniette do you take Cheryl to be your wife; to live together in the covenant of marriage? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, be faithful to her as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." Toni nodded with a smile.

"Cheryl do you take Antoniette to be your wife; to live together in the covenant of marriage? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, be faithful to her as long as you both shall live?"

"Is that even a question?" Cheryl asked.

"You have to say 'I do', Cher..." Jason leaned over to whisper.

"Oh. I do." Cheryl smiled making everyone laugh.

"Now, Whoever thinks that these two should not be lawfully wedded, speak now, or forever hold your peace." He said as everyone looked around at each other.

"By the power vested in me I now pronounce you wife and wife. Cheryl, you may kiss your bride." He smiled, clapping along with everyone as Cheryl kissed Toni passionately.

Toni kissed back with much love as it overwhelmed her.

A tear rolled down her cheek, which Cheryl wiped away as she kissed her wife.

Cheryl pulled away, smiling brightly at Toni.

"It's my great honor and privilege to be the first to present to you, Mrs. and Mrs. Blossom!" He said as everyone clapped.

------

"Let the gays on the floor!" Kevin smiled as he announced that Cheryl and Toni will be having their first dance.

I met you in the dark, you lit me up
You made me feel as though I was enough
We danced the night away, we drank too much
I held your hair back when
You were throwing up

Then you smiled over your shoulder
For a minute, I was stone-cold sober
I pulled you closer to my chest
And you asked me to stay over
I said, I already told ya
I think that you should get some rest

Toni giggled as Cheryl spins her around then brings her back into her embrace.

"I knew I loved you then, But you'd never know, 'Cause I played it cool when I was scared of letting go. I know I needed you. But I never showed, But I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old. Just say you won't let go, Just say you won't let go." Cheryl whispered, kissing Toni's forehead.

I'm so in love with you
And I hope you know
Darling, your love is more than worth its weight in gold
We've come so far, my dear
Look how we've grown
And I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old
Just say you won't let go

Cheryl pecked Toni's lips, letting Toni rest her head on her chest.

She was fucking married at 18!

She wouldn't want it any other way.

B.E.T AWARDS IS ON!!

CHANNEL 2!! (if you want to watch it.)