(31)

2 months later

"I got this, Cher. Just rest. Please." Toni begged her wife who came down with a bad cold.

"B-but I-i wanna help."  Cheryl said in between coughs.

Toni pouted, going to fell her forehead. "Your burning up, Cher." She frowned.

"Ba-baby, I'm fine." Cheryl tried to smile but a sneeze came out instead.

"Nope, Just sit on the couch while I make you some tea." Toni demanded, pushing Cheryl to lay down.

"Geez, fine." Cheryl grumbled, sneezing after.

Toni sighed, going over to the cabinet to get a tea packet.

"I told you not to go out in the rain, but no. You had to be stubborn." Toni sighed, warming up the tea.

"I-I you wanted ice cream, your more important, Toni." Cheryl said.

Toni couldn't fight with that. Cheryl would just fight back 3 times harder.

"Okay, Okay. But next time wait until it stops raining?" Toni asked.

"Okay..." Cheryl pouted as Toni brought over the tea.

"Now, you drink that! While I got to fold the towels." Toni said, walking away before Cheryl could complain.

"And I married her..." Cheryl smiled, drinking the tea.

____

"How's Cheryl? I heard she has a cold." Fangs asked as he helped Toni fold the towels.

"She's asleep in the other room. But, yeah. She caught a cold from going out to buy me ice cream after I told her that I could wait." Toni explained, sighing.

"Don't beat yourself up, Cheryl is very stubborn." Fangs giggled.

"But, it was MY ice cream she was getting." Toni huffed.

"She's gonna get better within the next day." Fangs rolled his eyes at home dramatic she was being.

"I just hate seeing her sick. She's my favorite person." Toni smiled a love sick smile.

Fangs shuddered, pretending to gag himself with his finger.

"Eh, I don't say that about you and Kevin. How's that going by the way?" Toni asked.

"Amazing. I believe he's the one." Fangs nodded.

"Really? That's great, bro." Toni smiled.

"Yeah. Also, I'm so happy for you. Finding the love of your life." He smiled.

"Thanks." Toni giggled, pushing her glasses up.

----

"How are you feeling, Babe?" Toni asked, sitting beside her wife who was snuggled up in bed.

"I'm feeling okay, my throat is a bit sore but I think my fever's down." Cheryl coughed.

Toni placed her hand on Cheryl's forehead, she was indeed correct. It did go down.

"That's good. Do you want me to cuddle you?" Toni asked, tilting her head.

"N-no. I don't want you to get sick, baby." Cheryl said, coughing a bit more.

Toni sighed, knowing that Cheryl won't let her lay down with her.

"Okay, well, I'll be in the living room watching Tv." Toni smiled, kissing the redhead's forehead before leaving the room.

Cheryl sighed, coughing as she turns to her side.

She hates having colds. When she was smaller, Penelope used to tell her that it's just your immune system telling her to never go outside in the rain.

But, Cheryl was in love. If Toni asked, she's up on her feet, she doesn't hesitate.

"Toni!" Cheryl called.

Toni got off the couch, entering their bedroom.

"What's wrong?" Toni asked.

"I want a cuddle." Cheryl pouted, opening her arms.

Toni giggled, shaking her head as she got into the bed with her wife.

"What changed your mind?" Toni asked.

"How much I love you. And that's what's going to make me better." Cheryl nodded.

Toni smiled, pulling Cheryl as closely as possible.

Toni figure that since Cheryl runs her fingers through her hair maybe it'll work on her.

Toni started running tan fingers into ginger hair. Cheryl's eyes started to flutter close, loving the feeling of Toni's fingers in her hair.

"N-now I see w-why you like t-this so much." Cheryl moaned.

Toni giggled, kissing the side of her face before continuing.

Goodnight, loves💗