(11)

"Clifford, Jason. Keller gave us the go ahead." Penelope smiles, walking into the shed.

"Oh my god? Really? I get to see Cheryl?" Jason asked.

"Yep." Penelope smiles, kissing his cheek.

Jason smiled, hurrying to get dressed.

——

"Ugh, I'm so happy it's the weekend!" Cheryl huffed.

"It's your birthday, you can't sleep!" Toni said as they walked down their block.

"So? My brother isn't even here to celebrate it with me, so why would I?" Cheryl shrugged.

Toni chuckled, stopping in front of Cheryl's house.

"Happy birthday again." Toni smiled, giving her a hug.

"Thank you, my sweet." Cheryl smiled, pulling away.

"I'll see you later." Toni smiled, kissing the redhead's cheek, crossing the street to her house.

Cheryl sighed, entering the house.

"Mom? I'm home!" Cheryl called. No answer.

"Happy fucking birthday to me." Cheryl huffed, walking upstairs to her room.

Penelope has been doing this ever since Jason and Clifford 'Died' She'd never be home after school to wish Cheryl a happy birthday but little did she know, she had the best birthday gift for her.

Penelope, Jason, and Clifford entered the house.

"Shh, she's home." Penelope whispered, pointing into the living room.

She walked into the kitchen. "Cher?!" Penelope called.

Cheryl sighed, getting up to see what her mom wanted.

The young blossom stepped into the kitchen, her ginger eyebrows raised.

"Happy birthday, honey." She heard a voice. Much like her-

"Dad?" Cheryl turned around, gasping when she saw the two redheads.

"Mom! Mom! I see dead people!" Cheryl screamed, running behind Penelope.

"Cher, it's us. Please, just let us explain." Jason begged, holding his arms out.

Cheryl was afraid. How were they here? She was at the funeral, she saw their dead bodies, so how we're they here?

Cheryl gulped, looking at her mother who nodded.

Cheryl sobbed, running into Jason's arms.

"JJ!" She gasped, holding onto him for dear life.

"I'm back, Cher. And I'm not going anywhere." He smiled, kissing her forehead.

Cheryl nodded, sobbing into his shirt.

-----

"So, want to explain to me how you two are alive?" Cheryl asked.

" It's a long story." Jason sighed.

"I have lots of time." Cheryl smiled.

"It all started a week before our 'Accident'"

2 years ago

"Dad? What's wrong?" Jason asked as his father woken him up.

" They're after us! We need to make a plan."

During that week, Jason had run into some ghoulies who wanted blood for blood.

Jason had told Clifford what happened, and why they were after him. It was because he accidentally ran into their territory while looking for something.

So, they got in touch with Thomas Keller asking him for help.

Jason told them about his plan to "Fake their deaths." so the ghoulies would be off of their backs.

The night of the accident, they weren't really dead.

When the car skeeted off the road, they were in a protective bubble.

Keller's cops planted fake bodies and placed them into body bags to make it seem like there we're bodies in them.

When they were clear to go, Jason led Clifford to a shed he discovered.

Penelope's been giving them food and making sure they had clean clothes.

For the last two years, the ghoulies died out, departing ways and moved out of Riverdale.

That leads us to today, where Keller give them the go ahead.

Present time

"So all this time, you've been alive?" Cheryl asked.

Jason nodded, " We wanted to tell you! We really did but we didn't want to drag you into it because we already dragged mom into the mess." Jason explained.

"All that time of heartbreak, and sadness because my brother isn't here to be with me on my birthday!" Cheryl sighed.

"But I'm here now. And I'm going to celebrate with you today, but I have a question." Jason smirked.

Cheryl rolled her eyes, knowing that smirk so well.

"What?" Cheryl asked with a small smile. She can't stay mad at him nor her father, after all, she missed them like hell.

"Who is this Toni chick mom goes on about when she visits us?" Jason asked.

Cheryl's cheeks heated up, making her turn very red.

------

"Just, don't freak out." Cheryl told Toni as she and Cheryl were about to enter her house.

"Okay?" Toni said in question.

Cheryl took a deep breath before opening the door. 

Toni greeted Penelope with a warm smile but her heart dropped when she saw the two redheaded men.

"Cher, there are dead people in your house." Toni said, nervously.

Cheryl smiled, wrapping her arm around Toni's shoulder.

"I'll explain later, but Jason, Dad. This is Toni." Cheryl smiled introducing the girl.

"H-Hi." Toni said, pushing her glasses up.

"It's nice to finally meet you, Toni. Cheryl was just telling us about you."Clifford smiled, shaking her hand.

Toni was stunned. How were they here, if Cheryl said that they died?

After greeting and introducing, Cheryl took Toni upstairs.

She explained to her how they were there, and it made Toni understand more.

"I'm happy for you, Cher." Toni smiled, kissing her cheek.

When Toni leaned in, Cheryl turned her face forward making Toni peck her lips.

Toni blushed, pulling away.

Cheryl chuckled, leaning in to kiss her. Toni hummed into the kiss as Cher gently pushed her to lay down.

Cheryl took Toni's upper lip between hers, sucking on it softly.

Toni moaned slightly, gently pushing Cheryl away.

Toni chuckled, her breathing uneven.

"Toni, can I ask you something?" Cheryl whispered, breathing into Toni's mouth.

Toni nodded.

"Do you want to be my-Uh- my girlfriend?" Cheryl asked.

Toni smiled, "I'd love nothing more."

Cheryl smiled, leaning in to kiss the girl again.

Wowwww

THE VOLUME IN THIS BUS IS ASTRONOMICAL!!!

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS ONE... TURN IT UP!!