🏐 EIGHT 🏐

"Shut up."

"I didn't even say anything!"

"Your eyes said it all." Kentaro sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "We haven't been a powerhouse team for a while so we haven't gotten much in the way of school fund support." He explained, making Yusei frown.

"That sucks. Almost as much as this hotel."

"I said shut up."

"And I ignored you. What are room assignments?"

"You're with Tajima since you'd make a fuss if you weren't."

"Good thing you realize that." Yusei snickered before yelling at Tajima. "WE BE ROOMIES KADO-KUN!"

"FOR REAL UDAI-KUN?!"

"FOR REAL KADO-KUN!"

"Would you two shut up and go to your room already? I'm sorry to say this but Iwasaki, you're with them as well as Arakawa."

"I'M WITH THEM TOO?!"

"FUCK YEAH ARAKAWA!"

"Welcome to hell, me." Iwasaki sighed, walking behind the three energizer bunnies.

"Nah, more like welcome to heaven amirite Udai-kun?" Tajima teased, bumping the poor soul. Yusei laughed.

"Definitely hell for him."

"Iwaaaaaaaaaaa I'm sleeping with youuuu!"

"I CALL UDAI-KUN!"

"FUCK YEAH LET'S GO KADO-KUN!"

"Fuck you Arakawa."

"Heyyyyyy that's meaaaaan!"

"I feel so bad for him," Akagi muttered, shaking his head. "It was nice knowing him."

"Rest in peace Iwasaki-san." Miyake joined, the two folding their hands and looking up at the sky. Kentaro slapped the back of their heads.

"Idiots." He grumbled, then named the other room assignments.

"Lights out by nine, asleep by no later than ten, understand?" Coach Kanai told them, and they nodded.

"Yes sir!"

"Kay kay~"

"Udai-kun, your manners are atrocious."

"I know, it's part of my charm~" Yusei smirked as the coach and Kentaro facepalmed.

"Just leave please." Kanai had had enough so he kicked all of the players out of his room, sighing as he collapsed on the bed. "She is such a handful."

"Duuude let's jam out until 9:59 tonight just to piss everybody off!" Arakawa suggested gleefully.

"Dude bet!" Tajima grinned, only for Yusei to groan loudly as she flopped onto one of the beds

"Nu uh, you are not messing with my sleep. You do that I kick you out of the room."

"Thank god." Iwasaki murmured, collapsing on the other bed.

"Fiiiiiiine." Tajima sighed sadly.

"Tajima can you believe the first day of nationals is tomorrow?!"

"Fuck yeah Kawa! Can't wait to keep some ass, know what 'm sayin~"

"Kado-kun turn on some tunes, I'm sick of your voices."

"Fuck you Udai-kun!"

"No thanks."

"Haha rejected~"