🏐 SEVENTEEN 🏐

"Huh? You don't know how to use the block?"

"Not really, that's why I'm asking!"

"I'm not the person you should be asking, I suggest-"

"But you are the person I'm asking. You failed me once, don't do it again."

"... Spring break is this week, right? Come over to mine, and I'll help you."

"Alright, thank you.." Yusei sighed, a slight smile on her face. "Big brother." And with that, she ended the call.

~•~

"Hey, come on in!" Tenma smiled brightly at his sister as he opened his front door, allowing her into his apartment.

"So, when are we gonna get started?" Yusei asked, pursing her lips as she looked around. The tiny giant chuckled.

"So energetic, reminds me of me so I guess it makes sense." He muttered before grabbing his keys. "Get your stuff, we're going to meet someone."

"Who?" Yusei's eyed narrowed, and Tenma just smiled.

"An old friend."

The two left the apartment and got into his car, Yusei having her earbuds in as Tenma drove. She wasn't really sure where they were when Tenma parked.

It was a house, but it didn't look too special. She couldn't think of anyone who could be living here that Tenma had played with, and so Yusei was getting more and more confused.

Tenma chuckled at her expression as he opened his door to get out. "Come on, I promise the house doesn't bite."

"Doesn't sound too promising." Yusei grumbled, stepping out of the vehicle as well. The siblings walked up to the front door, Tenma knocking on the door.

"Ah, right on time. It's been a while," The old coach Ukai smirked as he opened the door, "Udai."

"Hello coach." Tenma smiled, "thank you for this, it means a lot."

"Think nothing of it. I get to coach two Udais and if he turns out as well as you did, I'll be able to rest in peace."

"Ah jeez, don't talk like that ya old coot." A dyed blonde male grumbled as he walked into the room. "Since when did you have visitors coming over?"

"Since yesterday."

"A little heads up next time would be appreciated."

"We'll be out of your hair shortly," The Ukais narrowed their eyes at each other. "Come along you two, we have much to do and we've only got a week!"

"Huh? Hey, no you're supposed to be resting!"

"Says who?"

"The hospital!"

"If I'm discharged, it means I'm all better. Now shut up and go do something productive." Old Ukai told his grandson, who groaned as Yusei and Tenma walked outside with his grandfather.