Chapter 1

"Ah fine, do whatever you like." A certain ginger head spoke with an ounce of irritation in his voice.

He left his boss' side, a young man of the same age who was still wrapped in bandages, and sitting with his legs crossed. The executive walked pass a younger male with ash white hair and spoke.

"I will not forgive you if you kill the boss, apprentice. Because it is I who kills him one day." Then he finally left the boss' office.

Walking away the said room, he strolled over the hallways while diverting his attention to the skies outside the window panes. He was definitely thinking about a certain someone that he has been longing to see. Though he was still pretty annoyed about the earlier event.

"Ahre? Chuuya!" A familiar voice interrupted the annoyed situation of the ginger head executive.

Looking forward, the irritation on his face was soon plastered by a soft smile seeing the face of the female approaching him. The woman whose features were that of a goddess' beauty, ran towards the male, jumping on him with an embrace.

"You look irritated. Are you alright?" The lady, as she pulled away from the hug, tilted her head to the side and mastered a questioning look.

"I'm alright. I'm a little pissed earlier but I'm good now." He smiled so softly, caressing her hair. That ample of annoyance brushed over his expression were no longer there.

"Hmmm, why is that?"

She wrapped her arms around his neck, while the ginger head placed his own around her waist, pulling her close.

"Because I'm already with you, my wife. I've missed you so."

Calm face turned to a flushed expression, that one lady referred as Chuuya's wife, placed her head on the man's chest due to embarrassment.

"What are you doing, First Name?" He asked between confusion of her sudden action.

"Nothing. I...I just couldn't get enough of you addressing me that way." Still flustered, she didn't dare looking back at the ginger head's face who still has not faltered his gaze from the lady.

"Heh. We've been married for almost a year now. Soon we'll be reaching our first year and still you react like this..." Chuuya removed one of his hand from her waist then placed it under her chin, making her look at straight at him.

"Which I actually don't mind, seeing you are being adorable as ever." He then pulled her for a chaste kiss.

Clearing her throat, she chose to brush her fluster off her face. To start off with a conversation with the male.

"Anyways, I'll have to go meet Dazai now." She pulled away from Chuuya's arm, standing a good proximity from him.

"Well, you did a great job alone in managing the mission in Akita."

"Of course. Nothing I can't manage." Last Name stated like it was a matter of fact.

"Okay. I'll go wait in my office, let's eat dinner together."

"Alright. I'll see you then." Chuuya left a kiss on her forehead before leaving to go to his office.

On the other hand, Last Name walked over the corridors towards her boss' office. Upon arriving at the doorstep, the guards had opened the door for her, having her swift entrance to the room.

NAKAHARA CHUUYA

"Atsushi-kun your next assignment will be, the Armed Detective Agency." As if on cue as Dazai stated that, the doors to his office opened, making way in the entrance was the lady executive he reckoned he sent two days ago to settle his business in Akita. That one female would be his friend whom he shared majority of his stay in the Port Mafia.