Chapter 8

Last Name woke up from her slumber, noticing her husband was nowhere from her side. Pushing herself up as she ran a hand on her hair, noticing right after was a tray of breakfast placed on a cart in front of the bed.

She stood up, leaving the mattress and walked over the said cart. Eyeing the course of the meal present, Chuuya walked in the room. Probably just came back from the bathroom.

"Good morning, gorgeous." He blurted, gaining the attention of his wife who still hasn't gotten over her sleepiness. Walking over her, he immediately wrapped his arms around her frame followed by a kiss on her forehead.

"Good morning, handsome." Last Name giggled. Amused how he had addressed her, returning it with an equal endearment.

"Happy anniversary, First Name." Chuuya stated. Showing her his dashing smile that never failed to capture her heart.

"Happy first anniversary, Chuuya." Last Name replied. Placing her hands on his cheeks then pressed both of their foreheads, with a smile of contentment over her lips.

The ginger head then pulled away for a second. Removed one of his hands from her waist and pulled her chin with it to share a kiss. Closing his eyes in the process with Last Name doing the same. Their lips moved in a rhythm both of them knew so well with enough passion that signified the love residing in both of them.

Pulling away, Last Name embraced him with her head on his chest. Chuuya could only do so as appreciate the warmth that her body was releasing.

"Is this room service?" She started, pertaining to the tray of breakfast on their side.

"Ah, yes. I ordered earlier so it will be ready before you wake up." He replied then lead her back so they could indulge on the meals the ginger head ordered.

"You woke up later than I anticipated." Chuuya noted, checking it has been ten minutes pass ten o'clock.

"My bad. It was tiring yesterday." Last Name grinned, munching on her food.

"Did you even did anything yesterday?" He asked with a tone of sarcasm, followed by a smirk.

"Oi." She narrowed her eyes at him while both her cheeks are puffed with food inside. Even she did glare at him, her husband only viewed her as some adorable fella who's trying to fight back. Specifically a bunny with her cheeks puffed.

He raised his hand from the table. Going for her cheek and pinched it. Another scowl was received from Last Name.

"So cute." He stated, still pinching her while his other hand was under his chin with head slightly tilted. Smiling at her with fondness in his azure irises. His statement though brought her to flushed a ten fold crimson. When she continued feeding herself was the only time Chuuya let go of her cheek.

NAKAHARA CHUUYA

"A yacht?" Last Name inquired, didn't clearly heard what Chuuya had stated.

They had left their hotel a while ago and now on their way to a port where they will be riding a yacht that the ginger head had rented for this very day of celebration.

"Yes, love. Since we are here for only a day and will be going home tomorrow, I thought you will prefer venturing various places all at once." Chuuya explained.

"Various places? Aren't we just sailing harbours?" She creased her brows in question to his statement.

"You'll find out when we'll get there."

After a forty minute ride with a car, they had finally arrived at the port. Chuuya assisted his wife getting on the yacht with a staff on board managing to give the couple a tour around the watercraft. Once they were finished, they soon left the premises of the port and off to sail the seas.