Chapter 4

Chuuya arrived in their home on that night. Later that Last Name thought he will be back. He was expecting to see a sleeping beauty in their room, he walked in, careful not to make too much noise in consideration for his wife, whom he thought was already succumbed to sleep but to his surprise, she was not.

She was lying there inside the sheets but not asleep when Chuuya walked over to her side of bed. Caressing her hair softly then planted a kiss on it. Looking up to see her husband, Last Name pushed her body to a sitting position facing the ginger head.

"I'm back." Chuuya stated.

"Welcome back, love." Last Name kissed him on the cheek, but when she pulled away he pulled her by the chin and kissed her on the lips instead.

"I missed you." The ginger head uttered, pressing his forehead onto hers.

"Me too. I missed you."

Chuuya, after embracing his wife, stood up to take a bath and change into his comfortable clothes. Last Name didn't hold him up longer then went back to lying on their bed. She didn't sleep yet though. She thought she'll wait for Chuuya to finish and head to slumber together.

It was already past midnight when the ginger head mafioso arrived home. To think Last Name will still be up until this time is quite a rare sight for her husband who often comes home to her already sleeping figure.

"You're staying up late. Is something wrong?" Chuuya came in the room in his home clothes. Inviting himself inside their sheets and was quick to wrap his arms on his wife, whose back is facing him.

"I'm worried. Still. I don't know why I am so bothered when I wasn't this agitated over Dazai's well being before." Hearing the brunette's name again for the nth time ever since then, Chuuya already had enough of it.

"But it's not like I didn't care about him before but for the past few months, I kinda feel like he absolutely needs someone to be with him. To at least help him settle his thoughts down and ease his feelings." Last Name kept on talking about Dazai for minutes.

Chuuya does not like it. Not in the slightest. But he forced himself to understand where all this worrying coming from. He saw it himself that Dazai is not a bit fine. Of course, he understood that very well that Last Name is his only friend but isn't this apprehension of what may happen to the mafia boss was getting out of hand?

"Enough. Let's go to sleep." He cut her off, turning away, securing himself inside the blanket.

Last Name was taken aback by the unnecessary force on his tone that made her raise her brow, turning to see Chuuya's back facing her.

"Chuuya is something wrong?" She reached his shoulder, attempting to make him look her way.

"Nothing. Let's go to sleep, First Name. It's late." He wasn't budging in his position and didn't turned back to face her.

"I don't think it's nothing though." She kept on nudging him on the shoulders. Frowning due to his behavior. Sighing to himself, Chuuya left their bed. Standing up and walked towards the door.

"I think I'll a have a little drink tonight. You go to sleep first."

"No. Go back inside the sheets mister, we're sleeping together. Now." Last Name patted the space beside her, encouraging her husband not to leave with that commanding tone of hers.

"And I still want to talk about Dazai---"

"I did say that's enough right?" Chuuya stood close to their bed. Annoyance can be seen on his face.

"What are you talking about when I am getting worried over my friend?" She questioned with a rather strong tone. And that is the only thing that it takes to press that ounce of patience Chuuya is holding onto.