Chapter 12

"What?! Alright, I'm coming." In the middle of people with guns and other armors, a certain ginger head still managed to answer a phone call while at it.

He was alone in finishing some dead ass people that were brave enough to mess with the Port Mafia. He did not need any man power,his ability was all he need to cause a mass a destruction. And that's what he did.

After receiving the call, Chuuya immediately finished his mission in one sitting sending all of them in the air then have them fall into the ground that caused their certain death. He was quick to leave the area and took a fly going back to Yokohama. Yes, he was somewhere outside the city. So what could it be that he has to make such effort to go back?

NAKAHARA CHUUYA

The resonance of people calling was getting disruptive to a female that was lying in a bed. Her crimson orbs opened slowly. Her sense of smell getting irritated by the scent of antiseptic that was so much filling the room where she was in.

When she adjusted her eyes to the light that came from the florescent of the room, she came to saw people around her. Not much, just a few as not to cramp the place. She then realized she was in a hospital room, with a doctor and two nurses around her. Came in rushing a man in older age with a black coat.

"Last Name-san, can you hear us?" The doctor asked. She just nodded at that. A breathe of relief came from the people around her.

The atmosphere was now calm, though the older man who came didn't dare to go near her. Just watching her at the side while the doctor was speaking and nurses checking on her vitals.

The pleasant atmosphere from the room was broken just as quick when a man clad in a black coat rushed in. Breathing unsteady with all his sweat rolling over his face.

"First Name!" Was his shout upon entering the room. He almost staggered forward but able to get a hold of himself. Azure eyes stared directly to those of crimson ones. Huffing in his breath, he was getting nervous.

The woman lying in the bed was a dazed for a moment. Staring at him with the equal attention she was receiving from the man. Then she broke into tears.

"C-Chuuya..." Last Name stuttered. Eyes getting clouded by her tears as she reached out her arms, waiting for an embrace from the man she had called.

The mafioso didn't hesitated in his steps and went straight towards her arms. He adjusted his body to her lying form, embracing her tightly with his own tears wetting his cheeks and later on her clothing.

"Hey. You remember me." Chuuya pulled away and settled down on a seat next to her bed. Holding both her hands after he left kisses on it.

Last Name was stable with her vitals being monitored to be normal. The hospital staff together with Mori had left the room to give the couple their privacy.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I?" Last Name giggled at that absurd statement from him.

"Well, maybe because the doctor said so you won't." Chuuya looked down to his lap. He was not calm and she could sense him trembling through his hands.

"Huh? What do you mean I won't?" She creased her brows in confusion.

"First Name..." He paused, sighing to himself. Looking up to Last Name, he looked at her straight at her eyes.

"First Name, you were in coma for four years."

Crimson eyes dilating in surprise. She couldn't believe it. She was all along in a state of coma for four years. She couldn't imagine how difficult was that for Chuuya who lived without her by side. Furthermore, if her memory serve her right she was already dying back then. Waking up earlier, she was hesitant if the things and people she's seeing were real or just another set of dream.