Chapter 3

The sound of heels echoing reverberated the hallways of Port Mafia headquarters top floor. Doors opening and onto a certain distance Chuuya halted his steps, just in front of Dazai who was gazing down on his desk. Almost getting earnest at his work if not for the ginger head who called out impertinently.

"Oi!"

"What is it Chuuya? As you can see I am busy." Scribbling down to what he was doing, Dazai didn't bother looking up to his guest.

"Stop answering that word search you brat and listen to me!" Chuuya slammed his hand on the table, attempting to interrupt his boss but unfortunately the brunette was still focused.

"I'm on the last two words. I'll make this quick." The mafia boss seemed to have taken interest in this word game. He brought his head down close to the word book. Scanning every corner, rows and columns to find the remaining words on his tab.

"And done! Ahre? Gin-chan where did Chuuya go?" Dazai raised his head and saw the executive of his nowhere in the office. He then asked his secretary who came in to bring him tea.

"Chuuya-san received a call a moment ago that he has to return to his office. He said he'll be back after settling things." Gin informed as she place the cup of tea on his desk, then bowed before she left.

Almost half an hour and once more his office doors opened, walked in the ginger head he was looking for.

"You took long to come back, I thought you took a free time this morning?" Dazai inquired, scanning to the next page of his word search.

"Says you who took twenty minutes to find the last two words. I guess you're just simply stupid." Chuuya grabbed a chair then took a seat in front of Dazai's desk.

"Who said I took that long?! I thought it was just minutes!"

"Gin told me when I asked as I met her in the hallway."

"Heh. My bad." Dazai grinned not even guilty that he made his executive wait long. Technically it doesn't matter, after all he is the boss of this certain executive.

"Off to the matter that brought you here, Chuuya."

An exasperated sigh escaped the petite mafioso. He didn't want to do this, to say the least he is repulsed of himself for doing this. However his wife has been bothered about this matter for awhile now, approximately it has been a month, so he taken to consideration that he can probably confirm things himself.

"Dazai, how are you?" In gritted teeth, he forced the question out. Yet even that may came off out of annoyance and totally didn't sound so right coming from the man, the response he received was a fit of laughter that resonated the room.

"PFFT AHAHAHHAHA! What was that Chuuya? Are you drunk?" Dazai keep slamming his hand on his table due to amusement and still cannot contain his laughter. He knew to himself that it was out of character for the ginger head to be asking such question and he couldn't just bring himself to stop snickering.

"First Name is recently bothered that maybe you are not fine at all." And that brought the brunette to a stop.

"First Name-chan, huh. She's being a worrywart. I am...absolutely fine!" Dazai grinned to Chuuya, but in his brown orbs speak nothing but dolefulness. It's not vivid but it was there. And the ginger head was aware of that.

"I see. I guess she really is getting too worried over your sake." Chuuya shrugged off. Of course he knew Dazai was lying. He was totally not fine but seeing him deny himself of that fact, he thought he has his reasons why he doesn't want Last Name to worry over him.