Chapter 2

Morning came. It was sunrise that flashed through the windows of Chuuya and Last Name's home. Filling everything with the morning vibe together with the enticing smell of breakfast that Last Name was preparing in their kitchen. Chuuya came in with a towel over his hair, rubbing it to dryness. Still in his comfy house clothes, composed of a sleeveless shirt and sweatpants.

"That's delicious." He blurted, walking pass Last Name who was by the stovetop but not before leaving a morning kiss on her head.

"You haven't tasted it yet." She shook her head but plastered a smile on her face.

"I know it will." He walked over his cellarette that was just at the end of the kitchen place, grabbing a wine bottle out of it. His gaze eyeing Last Name's direction who's a meter or two away from him.

"Put that back, Chuuya. No wines in the morning, right." She stared at his direction, with a smile still tugged on her lips and an irk mark on her temple. Chuuya chuckled, returning the wine bottle to its place.

"I was just teasing you." He walked away from the cellarette going to the counter. Grabbing plates and utensils together preparing their table to eat.

"Well you know better not to tease me, yet you still do."

Chuuya walked back to the countertop just next to the stove where Last Name was. Placed his elbow on it then leaned his chin over his palm. A smirk was making its way on his lips.

"How about I tease you in some other ways?"

"Ack---" He just received a smack on the head with the spatula that Last Name's was using.

"Shut up." Knowing fully well the meaning behind his words, she just shrugged him off then finished her cooking.

Soon enough they finally enjoyed their breakfast. The aroma of coffee that Last Name brewed herself, filled their nostrils. Accompanied by the serene atmosphere with the two of them refused to converse but rather focus on their meal.

"I'll be going out first, First Name. I had your subordinate drive your car home last night, so for today please drive that for now." Chuuya stated. He was quick to finish his meal when he had remembered something.

"Oh. Is that so. Why are you in a hurry though?"

"I had forgotten that I will be in Okamura for some dealings. It was postponed last week due to some issues with the other party and I seem to have forgotten about it."  Chuuya after finishing his meal, brought his silverware to the sink. He left to their bedroom to change to his work clothes. While Last Name just took her time in eating her breakfast.

"I'll be on my way now." The ginger head went back to his wife who is still enjoying her meal.

"See you later." The two shared a kiss before Chuuya proceeded to their door.

"Yes, I'll see you later. Love you."

"Mmm. I love you too." Last Name just watched him leave. A smile of content graced her face.

NAKAHARA CHUUYA

"Gin-chan, good morning." Last Name greeted the younger female who was walking in front of her.

"First Name-san, good morning." Gin brought her steps to a stop. Offering a genteel bow towards the executive.

"Aren't you too early to start your work today?" They started walking side by side in the hallways, as it looked like they are on to the same location.

"I always come at this time, First Name-san."

"Oh. I seem not to notice your punctuality." Last Name grinned in behalf her sudden misconception.