Chapter 10

"No! Please stop!" Breath hitching in accordance to her heartbeat. Screaming with all her might however it was useless. Last Name was terrified with the event that's about to happen before her eyes.

She made an effort to make a step however to her dismay she couldn't make her body move an inch. It was like she was anchored to the ground and dreadfully her body was weighing so much that it was getting hard for her to simply stand. Falling down the ground, her hands and knees scraped from the sudden fall. Once again she yelled to the figure ahead of her.

"Please stop!" Another exclaim of terror came through her throat out to her mouth. But it was fruitless.

They were outside, at the top of a high rise. Wind blowing on to her frame with so much pressure and for that any moment the person ahead of her will fall miserably from where they are.

She was crying. Gasping for air that was being deprived by her body from all those screaming. Even if she wanted to do anything, she just couldn't drag herself on her feet for she doesn't have the fervor to.

"Please stop...Dazai!"

Last Name opened her eyes with a gasp. Clenching her chest afterwards while she breathed heavily like she had ran a marathon. After calming down, she brought a hand over her face. 

"Just a dream. Ha. That was terrible." She thought to herself.

Her dream was vivid as though she was right there in real time. She had yelled for Dazai's name and there's a certain feeling of death alongside it. No, the brunette said so to her that he'll be fine and she will believe in that. Despite of her premonition, she will willingly ignore it this time for she chose to trust her friend's words.

NAKAHARA CHUUYA

Dazai left the bar. Along with his regrets and desires for his life. As someone who was aware of the existence of the real world, he certainly knew what was supposed to be done. He had been sure of it for long now.

His plan that was formulated four and a half years ago was now being actualized on this day with its remaining stages. This plan which contains all his expectations for what may happen in the future and control the destiny of the people acquainted with him. This plan that he had put his heart and mind, that disturbed his sanity in a way that every single day he was overwhelmed by emotions that were pushing him to brinks of anguish and despair.

This was what he had chosen to happen in consideration of his decision to keep this world alive. This universe that was known to him was just a parallel from what was real. To secure that one life that no longer existed in the real world. To protect a friend.

Dazai soon arrived at the top of the Port Mafia building. In a distance, the clashing of two ability users was being viewed from his position and later on it came to an end.

"Congratulations." He made a brief applause to offer to the two men younger than him. It caught the attention of the said people, diverting their attention at him.

"Congratulations to both of you. It was wonderful. It surpassed any renowned battle." Dazai praised the two young men that was before him.

"Dazai-san." Atsushi stated upon seeing him.

"The man in black...!" Akutagawa exclaimed, enraged by the brunette's appearance.

Dazai started with his words. Deliberately assessing every single knowledge that should be known to the two men. His pursuits and intentions why he had designed this plan. Explaining to Atsushi and Akutagawa the existence of the 'Book'. It was confusing for them with all the information riling in one go not being able to fully grasp the meaning of it all. Yet somehow, along the way they had understood the possibilities, the infinite possibilities that were there in regards with the 'Book'. The real world that's existing beyond it was also explained to them.