Epilogue

"Tch. How many times have I seen all of you failing to capture just one person?!" A furious tone shut all of them up and quivered. This woman that stood before them was quite in a bad mood for some reasons and add to that was this issue that they didn't finished a job well.

"W-We will see to it that she will be found immediately." A middle aged underling stepped out in the group and stuttered to speak.

The woman of higher position stood in front with a glare then rolled her eyes. She turned around and slammed a hand on the table close to her.

"Scram." It wasn't a shout but her voice held menace. There wasn't a second passed before all the mafia men left the room in a hurry.

"Alright. I guess I have to take things on my own." She thought to herself and left the place to seek for the person she was looking for.

Grabbing her keys then went off to leave the Port Mafia vicinity immediately. Driving her car, she drove streets and alleys to find a specific female. Cursing multiple times as she was clearly repulsed of what she was doing. She had enough of it really, so to say she might have done this plenty of times already.

She then abruptly stopped the car upon seeing the familiar figure she has been searching for all over the city. Parking the vehicle in one spot, she got out of it then walked towards the bridge over the river, one that will be found nearly at the borders of the city. She sighed to herself then called out the name of the female leaning on the railings of the bridge.

"Found you." The female from the distance widened her eyes then fought back when she was grabbed by her arm and was pulled away towards the parked car.

NAKAHARA CHUUYA

"No need to worry. I'm certain she'll be found in no time." An assuring voice was heard, resonating all over the room. A response was heard from the phone call that made the man at the other end smile. There was an exchange of farewell then the phone call ended.

In a cue, came the doors opening of the office that caught the attention of the seated Port Mafia boss. Two guards were present outside as they were the one who opened the entrance. Afterwards, two female entered the room. One was wearing a very irritated expression and the other was being pulled forcefully and struggling to death as she was being held captive. The female mafioso pushed the other forward and clicked her tongue.

"Oi! Aren't you going to speak?" She said to the one captured. The latter was silent not daring to look forward to the man behind the desk, seating.

A sigh escaped from the man's lips. He stood up with superiority accompanied his aura. Dragging his feet towards the two women, he couldn't helped but plaster an amused expression on his face.

"Hey, say something." The female mafia once more pushed the other, getting infuriated of the other's behaviour.

"I'm...I'm home." The one held captive said then snatched her arm away from the one who's been holding onto her earlier.

"Welcome back." The man responded with a smile. His azure eyes shining against the sun's light that flashed through the glass windows of the room. Then stared straight to another pair of azure eyes in front of him.

An exasperated sigh was then heard from the other female. Running a hand on her ginger colored hair in frustration then she spoke.

"I can't even how I always end up doing this." She glared at the man in front but retracted the action remembering that he's someone of higher position, higher than anyone else.

"Ai, well done." He turned to his side then patted the ginger head he had called.

"It's the boss orders, that's all." The female named, Ai, looked away. Scratching her temple with a slight blush shading her cheeks.