Chapter 7

Right after Chuuya and Last Name finished their job, they drove back to where they were staying. Calling Dazai in the process to inform him of their success.

"That was fast, First Name-chan." The mafia boss chimed from the end of the call.

"What's with you? At first I thought this will be tough since you gave us a couple of days to finish it." Last Name sneered at the phone though careful not to raise her voice while they were in the car, riding back to their place.

"I also thought so you'll take that long. My mistake." Dazai laughed nervously, already feeling the irritation of his executive. Hearing her tone, he knew fully well that he will be hearing a couple of rants from his friend.

"Stop messing with me. Why---"

"It's tomorrow, right? Take this as a present from me." Dazai stated, cutting her off.

Last Name widened her eyes, recalling what day it is tomorrow. She narrowed down her irritation then changed her tone upon responding to him.

"Thanks, I guess. Want some souvenirs?" She was smiling to herself but that didn't go unnoticed by Chuuya who was enjoying his time staring at his lovely wife beside her.

"Of course! I'll look forward to it!" The brunette chimed once more upon hearing what she said. She could only chuckle at his response. So much for being a child he was.

"Alright. I'm hanging up. See you in a few days."

"...Yes. See ya." There was a pause before he replied but she didn't mind that.

Then the call ended. Last Name handed the phone to Chuuya who accepted it then placed it back to his pocket. Last Name for a moment was looking outside then eventually fell asleep with her head on her husband's shoulder.

"Chuuya-san, are we heading there straight?" The driver, who was the said man's subordinate too, asked while looking at the rear view mirror.

"Yes. Though you can take your time. We're not in a rush." Chuuya gently caressed Last Name's hair, a genuine smile was making its way through his lip while staring at his beloved.

NAKAHARA CHUUYA

Last Name stirred in her sleep, rubbing her eyes to wake her self completely. Raising her head from Chuuya's shoulders, she saw him asleep by her side as well. But things seemed to be different. Looking around she realized they were once again in Port Mafia's private plane.

"Wait what?" Confusion evident her face, she moved abruptly for a moment but it went to wake the ginger head beside her.

"You're awake." Chuuya straightened himself but not before leaving a kiss on Last Name's head.

"We are in the plane. Since when?" Last Name looked at him waiting for answers. Chuuya stared at her for a second then down to his phone which was on his lap.

"Since two hours ago. We are off to Hongkong and it looks like we're almost there."

"Hongkong? Why?" Last Name was still confused. Addition to that, she was surprised herself that she fell asleep for more than two hours already.

"For our anniversary." Chuuya answered with a soft expression on his face then went to call an attendant to serve them food. Seeing he was being patient as he chose to wait for his wife to wake up and eat together however he eventually fell asleep while at it.

She stared at him. She had remembered what day it will be tomorrow and it'll  be her very first year of marriage with the ginger head. She then let a smile graced her lips.