Chapter 6

"Boss, Chuuya-san and First Name-san already left." Gin walked over her boss' desk, informing him of his executives' leave.

"That's good. No need to update me about their mission." Dazai ordered, not even glancing to his secretary while he scribbled down on some files.

The female was silent, waiting for his next words as though she was a bit confused of his statement.

"I know they will succeed. You're dismissed for the day, Gin-chan."

After that, his secretary bowed and headed to the doors, now heading home.

"This is for her own good."

NAKAHARA CHUUYA

"What's the plan now?" Last Name started. Getting Chuuya's attention who was dozing off beside her with his head over her shoulder.

The male executive opened his eyes and straightened himself. Grabbing the file that was given to him by Dazai earlier, he started assembling their plan.

"Our trip will take approximately three hours. Their location is still unknown so for tonight we will only be tracking them down. They are an organization that is quite known in Shanghai but not that huge to be known in the whole country or abroad."

"You're well informed, Chuuya." Last Name grinned.

"As I was saying, by tomorrow we will be going to their location immediately after the intel will be provided." He ignored her comment then went on his planning.

"You're strategizing. That's rare." She kept grinning and wasn't paying attention to his words.

Chuuya narrowed his eyes in annoyance. Clicking his tongue right after, then went to continue talking. However he eventually stopped on track to gain his wife's attention.

"First Name." He glared bearing a serious tone.

"Okay, I'll focus now. You're just adorable, love." Last Name shook her head then leaned her chin over her palm. Regaining her focus after being sidetracked.

"Will there be ability users?" She asked, getting earnest all of a sudden.

"There will be. Their drug lord leader is possessing an ability that she frequently use in the drugs they produce. Her body releases a profound hormones along with a mist that help her bear pain. She gets extremely strong due to that as so she can't feel being tormented."

"A woman, I see. Ability name, Chuuya?"

"Castaway." Last Name just nodded at that.

"Dazai mentioned their reason for infiltrating the Port Mafia is still unknown. A Japanese owned organization based in China. I never heard of such thing that the mafia had dealt before. Is this new?" She crossed her legs then reached for her beverage on the desk in front of them.

"I can't say it's totally new. Dazai informed me once a long time ago that there was an overseas organization that taken interest towards the Port Mafia even though it has a very low in reputation before." Chuuya sipped the remaining of his wine then again went to pour another bottle to his glass.

He was just going on for his second drink and still completely sober at this moment. Last Name glared at him with a warning that if he'll continue drinking she will dump his wasted ass out of the plane. She wouldn't want to deal with his drunken state now that they will be finishing some business.

"I guess we can only ask the leader herself upon our arrival there." Last Name grabbed the wine bottle on Chuuya's hand after he poured his second drink. She then called out an attendant to take the alcoholic beverage, away from her husband. Chuuya just hissed in annoyance.