6.3: On Your Left

Steve made a small grunt sound as he was pushed against the glass of Sam's front door. There was part of him still questioning why he was doing this now. He wasn't a jump straight into bed with people person. Yet, here he was for the second time with a man he barely knew his cock stirring in his pants as hands roamed over his skin.

He just felt so lost and he just wanted to connect. With someone who he could trust and saw him as Steve first. Maybe this was a mistake, but for right now, the way his mouth felt against his throat, wet and hungry, and the way his hand dug into his waist, felt right. Good. He wanted Sam Wilson. Stanger or not.

Sam tried to pull back to unlock the door and Steve grabbed his belt, pulling his body back flush against him. He latched onto the man's throat and rolled his hips so his cock ground against Sam's thigh.

Sam chuckled. It was warm and genuine and fueled Steve's desire for him. "Calm down, man. We gotta get inside."

Steve relaxed his grip just a little. Sam managed to get the door unlocked and slid it open. Steve nearly fell over backward as Sam shoved him in the door. As soon as the door was locked behind them Sam's lips were on his again, sucking and biting, his tongue circling with Steve's. Steve clutched at Sam's shirt, bunching it in his fists and as soon as he'd been pushed through the door they broke the kiss just long enough to pull their shirts off over their heads and return to kissing.

They fumbled at each other's belts, opening them and pushing each other's pants down and doing an awkward hop/jump as they kicked both their pants and shoes off on the way to the bed. Steve began kissing down Sam's neck and chest as he ran his hand up and down Sam's cock. The urge to taste him hit Steve suddenly. He wanted nothing more than to have Sam's dick in his mouth. He dropped to his knees and yanked Sam's boxers down, his cock springing up in front of him. It was long and thick and cut. Seeing it made Steve crave it more and he flattened his tongue and ran it up the length.

Sam let out a choked groan cursing as he did. His hand tangled in Steve's hair and his head rolled back. Steve smiled to himself, looking up at the man lost in his own pleasure. He licked broadly over the head of Sam's cock before dropping down and taking him in down his throat.

"Jesus. Fuck." Sam cursed again, as his hips jerked pushing him deeper still. Steve gagged and the sound that action elicited from Sam traveled straight down Steve's spine and made his dick jump and leak precome down the shaft. Steve relaxed his jaw and looked up at him pulling back and pushing forward again, inviting Sam to fuck his mouth. Precome dripped onto his tongue, thick and salty and he swallowed it down.

Sam's hands tightened in Steve's hair tugging on it gently. He started to roll his hips, gently at first, testing Steve's limits. He started guiding Steve's head back and forth in time with the thrusts. Pushing his dick deeper and deeper down Steve's throat. Steve moaned relaxing more. Enjoying the way Sam was taking control. Relaxing into it. He'd been trying to maintain control for so long, just this small act of letting go was like relief.

He gagged again as the head of Sam's cock hit the back of his throat and Sam groaned and pulled free. "Alright, Cap. Let's see what you're packing." He said pulling Steve to his feet and pushing him back onto the bed. He yanked his boxers down and the look of lust in Sam's eyes sent a shiver running down Steve's spine. "Damn, that is something alright." He said, wrapping his hand around Steve's cock and pumping it.

Steve groaned and arched his hips up.

"Oh, you want it, huh, baby?" Sam cooed. "You wanna fuck this ass?"

Steve let out a needy whine and his body jerked again. "Oh god yes, please."

"Gonna need you to prep me first, baby. This thing is a monster." Sam said, his fist still moving up and down the length.

Steve sat up and they kissed as Sam climbed up on the bed. He went to his bedside table and grabbed a tube of lube and pressed it into Steve's hand. Steve moved behind him running his hand down Sam's back, his palm tracing the rise and fall of the thick muscles as he guided him onto all fours. He picked up the lube and slicked his fingers. He pushed one into Sam's ass, and while he tensed around it, groaning, there was little resistance. Steve leaned forward and kissed Sam's shoulder, easing a second finger beside the first. Sam's ring muscle resisted for a moment before relaxing and allowing him entry.

"That's it. I've got you." Steve rumbled as Sam moaned and pushed back against his hand.

Steve started to fuck him with his two digits. Moving them in and out, deeper and deeper, spreading them slowly so he was stretched and ready for him. When his fingers touched on the smooth surface of Sam's prostate, Sam let out a cry and fell forward. "Oh god. Fuck. Fuck me, Steve." He pleaded.

"Patience." Steve hummed, squeezing the lube on his cock and slicking it as he continued to finger Sam's ass.

When he pulled his fingers free, Sam sat up and pushed Steve onto his back. "I'll show you patience." He said straddling him.

Steve submitted immediately, letting Sam pin his hands overhead and kiss him hard. Sam shifted he grabbed a condom and rolled it on Steve's cock, before wrapping his hands around it again. Steve felt the head press against Sam's asshole and then slowly sink into his tight ass.

Sam began to bounce, moving up and down on Steve's dick. The pressure tightening and relaxing around Steve's shaft sent waves of pleasure through him. It made him moan and arch up, trying to force himself in deeper. He could feet that pleasant pressure in his gut of an approaching orgasms. It was made more urgent by the sounds Sam made. The needy whines and grunts punctuated with the sticky smear of precome up Steve's stomach.

Sweat began to bead on their bodies and Sam sat back looking down at Steve. They kept their eyes locked together. Steve watched as a bead of sweat ran down Sam's neck. The need to taste him became too much. He pulled his hands free and sat up wrapping his arms around Sam, running his tongue up his throat. The taste of his sweat mixing with the lingering taste of his come.

They moved as one. Sam's cock, sliding against Steve as he rocked his hips. Their breath started coming in shallow, and their moans became louder and more primal until Sam suddenly arched back in Steve's lap and came, spilling hot, thick come over the both of them. The clench of his muscles brought Steve over with him and he emptied inside of him.

Sam slid off Steve's lap and lay on his back panting. He reached for his bedside table and fumbled around until he brought back a pack of wipes. Steve took them off him and started cleaning them both up. "Fuck," Sam sighed as Steve gentle wiped him down. "That was great. Will you stick around? I can make you breakfast."

Steve looked at him, looking up with a slight hopefulness in the brown of his eyes and the image of Tony's panic in the morning filled Steve's head. A tightness entered his chest and he shook his head. "Better not. Early start. I'll call you."

Sam frowned and sank back into the bed as he watched Steve change hurriedly. "Right."

Steve left with a feeling of guilt and anxiety, swearing next time he was taking it slow.