14 - Freckles

Jungkooks P.O.V.

It was finally time for us to start boarding the plane after a while of waiting. I was really tired, so I couldn't wait to get on, find my seat, and pass out until we got to L.A. I noticed that I was sitting next to one of the staff members, but I couldn't see who it was. They had their hood on and it looked like they were fast asleep, which I couldn't blame them for.

I make my way to my seat, not trying to wake her up. I get past her without touching her and sit down on my seat. I waited for a while more until I could sleep, but after we were in the air, It was finally time for me to sleep.

I lean back in my chair and recline it just a bit, so I was a bit more comfortable. While I was adjusting, I could hear the light snores coming from the person next to me, but I just ignored them.

I put my hood up and lean my head against my seat. I was just about to close my eyes when I saw the person next to me shift. She then turned her body to face me; her hood was starting to fall off, but it was enough for me to realize who it was.

When I saw who was sitting next to me my eyes widened and I was no longer tired.

It was Ally.

I just stared at her, not expecting that she was the person who was going to sit next to me. She looked really peaceful sleeping. I've always had the tendency to look at her while she does my makeup, but I never really had a good look at her like right now.

I just looked at her. I noticed her long dark eyelashes. She had a small little mole at the corner of her left eye, which I've never noticed before. She had a really cute looking nose too. Looking at her face this close I also noticed that she has very light, almost unnoticeable small freckles.

The more I kept staring at her, the prettier I found her...

I was soon taken out of my thoughts when she started shifting again. I freaked out a bit and looked away; from the corner of my eyes I could see that she was no longer facing me anymore, but the other direction.

I sat in my seat looking in front of me and my heart started racing. I took some deep breaths to try to calm down; it worked for a bit, but not too much. So I decided to try and fall asleep and see how that goes. After what seems like forever, I finally feel myself drifting off to sleep.

Ally's P.O.V.

I start to open my eyes when I feel my neck start to cramp up in pain from the bad position that I had it in. I move it just a bit to make it less uncomfortable. I checked my phone to see that it was already 10:40 am.

I still had some time to sleep before we landed. Deciding that I had enough of being in this position, I turned to the other direction to sleep a little better. Once I turned around, I found my face being just a few inches away from a sleeping Jungkook.

I panicked once I realized how close we were and I moved my head so I wasn't face to face with him. I felt my heart start to race and my cheeks getting warm, but I try to calm myself.

"At this time we will have you fasten your seatbelts as we will be landing soon."

As I was buckling my seatbelt, Jungkook started moving. I think he was awake now. I hear groaning noises coming from him. After a few minutes he finally wakes up. He turns to look at me while rubbing his eyes.

I give him a small smile, but pull out my phone and start preparing last minute details for this weekend. From the corner of my eye I can see that he pulls out his phone and then buckles his seatbelt.

For the remainder of the flight, I finish up the details and listen to music. Once I felt the plane start going down, I started to get happy. I totally forgot that we were going to Los Angeles, my hometown.

Without any warning, I opened the window from Jungkook's side and he was surprised by my actions, but I didn't care.

"Why'd you open the window." He asks confused, but with a huge smile on his face I turn to look at him.

"Because I'm home."

A/N

This is really short and I'm sorry 😭