prologue

Just what have I done?

How far will I go?

Is it worth it?

Can I keep doing this?

Just how many times will I do this?

I've nearly destroyed the world, just for the girl I love. I love her. I can't stop loving her. She is everything to me. Why must the world keep wanting to take her life? Just how much have I been staring at this clock. How many times do I have to get my hands dirty? Over, and over and over and over and over. How many times has she died? How many times have my hands been covered in her blood? Can I sacrifice the world for her? Will I destroy the world because I can't have what I want. For months, For years I've gone back in time. Who knows just how many timelines I have created. I just want to make the perfect life with her. I want her as my girlfriend. I want her as my wife. I want her as my soulmate. We love each other. Don't we? The world is breaking apart because of my actions. black holes, wormholes, cracks in the sky. It was all me did this. I broke time and space.

Just how many times have I looked at this watch? Once a week, maybe once a day. I have abused its powers too much. 

Where did this watch come from?

How was it made?

Am I deserving of this power? The power to bend time to my will?

Nothing is left. The sky isn't even blue anymore. Only buildings and rubble that the black holes haven't absorbed yet. Is this affecting just earth?

No, I've torn this entire universe apart for the sake of love.

This beautiful, lovely girl that I simply met at school.

She is special to me. She is so kind, so happy, living her best life. Seeing her long silky hair. Seeing the light reflect off Her amazing brown hair and soft skin. Standing next to her giving off an aura no one has ever seen. She put everything she had into our relationship. Living with me.

Is this what love does to someone? is this what happens when you are too deep into love

What is love? This strong emotion. This feeling of being by someone. This feeling of touching them. Hugging them. Kissing them. Wanting to stay by their side.

It all started with this watch.

This Time-Traveling watch.

What will I do now?

Will I continue to sacrifice everything for her to live.

Or

Restore the world and Pretend I never knew her.