Blind Date - Ringo

One of my old friends decided to set me up on a blind date. She gave me the address, but wouldn't tell me any names. I thought it was pretty suspicious, but I went along with it because I trusted her. I got into my car, and began the drive over to the address. I finally reached the destination and grabbed my purse, taking the keys out of the ignition.
I was wearing a deep-orange coloured, floral dress. I approached the door, shaking with nerves. I knocked on the door and as it opened, I saw a haircut that I only knew from album covers and magazines. When the door was fully opened, there stood John Lennon. I instantly froze and tried to calm myself down.
"Is this who I am supposed to be on a date with?" I thought to myself.
"C'mon in love." John said with a half-smile, gesturing me inside the house.
As I walked further into the home, I saw the other three boys from those album covers.
"Surely I'm not on a date with all four of them... Right?" I thought to myself.
"Alrighty lads, we outta leave Ringo and his bird to their date." John said, gesturing the other boys out of the door. The three boys leaving were all chuckling and teasing.
"I- I'm sorry about them. They're a bit much sometimes." Ringo said, scratching his neck and letting out a nervous-awkward laugh.
"I think they're alright!" I said, with more awkward laughter.
For a brief moment we locked eyes, and the room was quiet. I don't know why but we had a connection maybe it was sexual tension? Or am I just overthinking it?
"I feel like I've known you me whole life. I don't know why." He said, gazing into my eyes.
"I feel the same way..." I replied.
He leaned in to kiss me, and I started to lean in, but I stopped myself.
"Did I er- do something?" He asked worryingly.
"No, you did nothing wrong Ringo. It's just, well I know about your band and it's just- I know how some rockstars go on a date just for a quick shag and then never call back." I said to him.
"Oh. I see... I've honestly never felt this way about anyone else though. And I know you may not believe me, but I already want to make you my official bird." He told me, reaching for my hands to hold them, when he held them he used his thumbs to gently rub over my knuckles.
"I- that's so sweet of you." I blushed.
I moved my left hand up to his cheek and moved in for a kiss. It felt meant to be when our lips touched. It was the most love filled, passionate kiss that I've ever had, or even thought of having. He slipped his tongue into my mouth, which I gratefully accepted. He reached over to the buttons on the front of my dress, unbuttoned the top three. Before pulling away to ask me a question.
"Is this alright love?" He asked, gazing into my eyes with his perfect blue eyes.
I nodded eagerly and began to unbutton his shirt. He eventually took of my dress, leaving me in my bra and panties. Once I got off his shirt, he picked me up bridal style and took me to his bedroom, and placed me on the bed delicately. I propped up on my elbows, and saw him smirk at me while he was undoing his belt. I reached out to palm him through his pants, but pushed my hand away. I looked up at him confused.
"I want to please you first." He said, gently laying me down. He slipped off my panties, and licked his lips when he saw my leaking core. He spread my legs out, and started kissing my inner thighs, twitching under his touch. He reached my center and licked up my slit.
"Ohhh my god, Ringo. Fffffuuuckkk." I moaned out, as his tongue licked my leaking heat, sending insane amounts of pleasure through my body. He would go from sucking my clit, to thrusting his tongue inside of me.
"Oh my god. I- I'm gonna cum." I moaned, eyes rolling back in my head. I grabbed his hair and pushed his head in further, so he could taste my cum on his mouth. After I came, he crawled/hovered over my body, with a devilish grin smeared across his face. He got back up and took of his pants and boxers, and his huge erection popped up against his stomach.
"Oh my god... Ringo..." I said in shock.
"What is it beautiful?" He replied concerned.
"It's just... so... big" I replied, with a huge smile plastered on my face.
"Are you ready love?" He said, aligning himself at my entrance.
I nodded and he began sliding his huge cock into my dripping core. Even the tip stretched me out, I grasped into his back, I knew that he would have marks afterwards. I cried out in pain and pleasure at the feeling of his hardened member entering my body. I swear I could feel him in my stomach.
"Are you ready for me to start moving?" He asked lovingly.
"Yeah." I replied with a reassuring smile.
When he began moving, instant waves of pleasure overcame my body, filling me up with every inch.
"Fffuuuckkk. Harder." I said looking into his eyes. He grinned and began to slam into me even harder and faster. I could feel my orgasm about to rise.
"Ri- Ringo, I- I- I'm gonna cum again." I said through the moans. He reached his hand down to my clit and began rubbing it vigorously. Soon enough I felt my walls clench around his cock.
"Ohhh my god, I feel you. I'm not gonna last much longer." He said through his grunts. A few more thrusts later, I felt him twitch in me.
"Cum in me." I said grinning at him.
"Ya sure?" He said, thrusting in and out of me.
I nodded and soon enough I felt his hot nectar fill my insides. He collapsed beside me and looked over at me and we both chuckled.
"Well... That was pretty amazin' if you ask me" He said chuckling, wiping his forehead with the back of his hand.
"Yeah... We should do that again sometime." I suggested.
"So... I know this is our first date technically... But, do you wanna be my girl?" He asked nervously.
"I would want nothing more." I replied, leaning over to him to peck him on the lips.