INTRODUCTION

Hi, I'm Shawn! 😃

First and foremost, I want to apologize to my followers that this is not a fic of a cp you were hoping or looking for. 🙇🙇🙇

I have just recently stumbled upon this cp from a popular bl novel in China, called Zhenhun or Guardian and was made into a television series. I love both the novel and the drama, they were fantastic but what drew me to write the fic is obviously the two male leads in the drama. They were amazing in it, their acting is amazing, their chemistry is amazing that despite how the TV series was introduced as bromance instead of bl due to censorship, they pulled off the characters in the novel perfectly on screen.

So. Moving on to the fic.

I started writing a short time ago but I am excited to let you know that I managed to write up to 20+ chapters until now to which the plan for this fic is around 30+ chapters, the longest I have ever write for a fic. However, I am not going to post them in one go (maybe once or twice a week, depends). This is due to the fact that I am not yet finished with the story and that I might, might go into a writer block at some point so I think it is safe to have a few chapters done ahead just in case so I have time to get back on track and not let you guys waiting!

Before we begin, I would like to clarify some things:

1) English is not my native language so you might (WILL) find lots of mistake.

2) I am not overly familiar with China and since the fic takes place there, some of the terms I used might be wrong so I apologize in advance.

3) This fic contains angst, drama and more angst. You have been warned.

Dropping the original summary here:

Zhao Yunlan searched for his Shen Wei.

Zhu Yilong searched for his Bai Yu.

They were looking for each other, but none of them found the person they were looking for in the other.

Let's get started shall we. 😉

COMING SOON.