CHAPTER 15

Another update, yay!

The car jerked forward slightly when it went into an abrupt stop in front of the building.

Zhu Yilong came out from the car, not even bother to close the door and marched toward the entrance. While his face was calm and near expressionless, the fires of fury and hatred were smoldering in the small narrowed eyes under the sharp, unbending eyebrows it made everyone cleared their way for him. His strides were wide and calculated, like a wild predator.

Kevin came out of nowhere to catch up with him, his face held the usual stony look.

"Where."

"Third floor, Studio 4." His PA replied flatly, adjusting the glasses resting on his nose bridge.

"We're taking the stairs."

He decided, taking off his dark navy blazer in one fluid motion and handed it to the other man, doing the same thing with his tie and watch. He folded the sleeves of his white shirt with deft hands, quick and rough on the soft fabric.

Kevin led the way to the studio and opened the door for him, to which he walked himself inside without a single hesitation and came into a wide open space area, the spotlights were a series of bright beam shone onto the brown wooden floor. The warm light hit his skin as if it was greeting his eternal inner fire.

He stopped short on his feet and scanned the room before his eyes, having everyone stopped in the middle of their activity upon noticing his presence.

"Director Zhu! What brings you here?"

A short, middle aged man with round glasses approached him and he recognized the man as one of the acting coaches. He blatantly ignored the man when his eyes spotted the one he was looking for in the middle of the room and he charged forward like an enraged bull.

There were a few gasps and shrieks from the other occupants in the room when he grabbed Evan by the collar, dragging him across the room and pushed him up against the wall, knocking the breath out of the man.

His eyes was rigid, cold and hard on the clearly caught off guard man.

"You."

He growled, low and deep and threatening and he tightened his grab on the collar, feeling the bobbing of the other adam's apple when he swallowed.

"You dare touch what is mine?"

His eyes narrowed even further, the black of his eyes menacing and dangerous.

"You dare hurt what I hold dear the most in this world?"

He heard the flurries of activities behind them, the shuffling and shushing as they tried to leave the room. Zhu Yilong felt his rage bubbled.

"EVERYONE STAYS WHERE YOU ARE!"

The room fell into a pin drop silence after his voice boomed throughout the space. He turned his head slightly to regard the people in the room when his gaze accidentally met with one of them, enough to send the woman trembling like a leaf; colour drained from her face.

He looked away lest the woman fainted right there and then.

"Let this be a lesson to every single one of you."

He hissed before a shaky hand came up to where his fist was balled at the collar of the shirt and he turned back to glare at the man under his lashes. Despite the position he was in, Evan had the audacity to keep even half of his cocky looks intact.