Favorite things to do

I definitely got too excited and wanted to do this so bad XDD

Asahi Azumane

"Azu-chan, can i braid your hair? I'll be careful with it!" A short male approached his boyfriend, Asahi looked at him and smiled "sure but it might look bad on me"

They sat on the bed, (M/n) grabbed a comb and undid Asahi's hair bun, he carefully combed through his hair "nonsense!"

(M/n) braided his hair into a french braid ponytail, he did it with ease, being an experienced person he is.

Once he finished he clapped at his master piece "Ta-da!" He giggled, Asahi turned to the mirror and chuckled nervously.

"It looks ridiculous on me"

"Ehh no way! You look pretty" (M/n) wrapped his arms around Asahi's neck loosely.

"Er thanks?" Asahi said unsurely, (M/n) clipped flower hair pins on his hair "why do you like my hair so much anyways?"

"Because! Its so soft and silky!" He changed his position and rested his head on Asahi's lap.

"Your hair is soft and silky too" Asahi smiled and played with (M/n)'s short hair, brushing his fingers through it.

(M/n) smiled back, he closed his eyes and loving the feeling of Asahi next to him.

Asahi blushed lightly, he leaned on the bed frame, his actions on caressing his hair soothed (M/n).

"Azu-chan"

"Hm?"

"I love you"

"I-i love you too!"

They both fell asleep peacefully, loving each other's company.

Nishinoya Yuu
(You are the same height as him)

(M/n) was under the blanket on his phone, he was just typing away, in their room alone.

Until Noya came around, he saw a bump on the blanket, he immediately new it was his loving sweetheart.

He quietly entered the room and stood in front of the bed, he saw the blanket shift a bit.

He smirked and jumped up on the bed, dropping on the bump in the blanket.

(M/n) yelped "Yuu!" He laughed, Noya snickered and pulled the blanket away from them.

"This is punishment for taking my 10 dollars!" Noya sat on top of (M/n) began to tickle (M/n)'s sides.

(M/n) laughed loudly "s-stop! Hahaha!" He kicked his legs around, he desperately tried to push him off.

"Yuu! I-i can't breathe- hahah!!"

"Apologise!" Noya commanded, (M/n) tried to form words between his laughs.